six

the week was coming to an end and ellie and david got really close. they hung out everyday and if you came across them you'd think they were actually dating and knew each other for years.

ellie would go to david's and then david would go to hers the next day. they often just watched movies and totally forgot about the challenge. ellie would film here and there but she would forget because she was more occupied in spending time with the slovakian.

they were currently watching friends on david's cloud couch. ellie had one of david's hoodies she convinced him to give her.

they were cuddling on the couch not really thinking anything of it when everyone from david's friend group walked in.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS DATING" zane screamed going to jump on them.

"hi i'm zane and i really like your channel" she smiled at that, she was happy people enjoyed her channel.

"hi, that makes me happy. and no, we're pretending to date for my video because we're collabing." ellie smiled.

everyone looked at each other bewildered because this was very unlike david. he only liked to film with people from his friend group and every now and then he would film with other people.

"what are you guys doing here?" david asked looking at the time. it was around 1 pm so he didn't understand why they were there so early.

"we just wanted to come hang like we always do. we can leave if you guys are doing something" carly said and they all nodded in agreement.

"no that's okay, el and i were just watching friends." he said. but he sounded disappointed that they weren't gonna be alone anymore.

david had come accustomed to the pink haired girl. he liked her around. he liked that she was funny, outgoing with him, and was genuinely just a cool.

"david why didn't you tell me ellie was hot?" jeff said from the other side of the couch.

"i would've helped create a scandal and make things interesting." he joked. david got really tense and ellie could feel that.

thankfully they were under a blanket so she grabbed his hand to reassure him it was okay.

"i like the compliment but i don't really like drama or scandals. i've never been in one and they scare the fuck out of me." she laughed out.

"yeah i don't think that would look good for el, shes so sweet" zane pointed out.

"hey! i call her that" david pouted. erin and carly awed in response when they saw the pout on his lips form.

"i don't think mr. grumpy pants liked that. he hasn't had his nap yet." she "whispered" to the group.

"hey!" david said while slightly hitting her on the shoulder.

"i kid, i kid" she smiled and gave him a hug, as they were already in a hugging-ish cuddling position.

natalie was in the kitchen and saw the interaction. everyone's reaction was the exact same. jaw dropped and eyes wide.

natalie was un-phased by this interaction because she thought it felt right. she saw the way david looked at ellie the same way he looked at liza.

they may not have known each other for long but she knew that they would end up together eventually and she was beyond excited for that point to happen.

"el can we go take our daily nap? i'm tired" david said while yawning in the process. she simply nodded getting up and walking to his room.

"sorry we didn't get to formally talk, it was really nice meeting everyone. i hope we all can hang out soon" she smiled at everyone.

everyone said the same things to her. they all liked ellie a lot and hoped she would stick around.

david was still sitting down rubbing his eyes when he noticed ellie already went to his room.

"i love ellie already, when is the wedding?" erin said. she really meant it too, they looked as if they were already in love.

"we aren't getting married, we aren't even dating either. i don't know her enough to like her. but she's really cool and stuff." he said, his cheeks tinting of red in the process.

before they could say anything else he excused himself from the room to go take his daily nap with ellie.

when he walked in his room ellie was laying on the left side of the bed since david liked the right better.

she was playing some game on her phone before he walked in the room. she finished the level and rested her phone on her chest.

"hey mr. grumpy pants are you ready for your nap?" ellie mocked.

"haha so funny el." he said obviously ready to pass out.

he laid down on his bed and rolled over to look at ellie who went back on her phone.

he scooted over so his head could rest on her shoulder to see what she was doing. ellie noticed this and raised her arm to put over david's shoulder so they were both comfortable.

after a while she started playing friends on her phone so it would help david fall asleep better. she learned he liked falling asleep to noise.

she put the hand that was over david and moved it to his hair. he sighed in content at the touch.

"el can we pretend to fake date longer so you can do this everyday?" david said half asleep.

she smiled and said "we'll see dave" and with that they both fell asleep without a care in the world.

KAYLA SPEAKS !
sorry it's been forever since i posted. i hope you liked this chapter because i did 🥺✋ i thought it was really cute hssjsjdj anyways. thank you for almost 900 views!! that's literally insane. i don't even know why you guys are reading this book i think it's gross. anyways, i hope you enjoyed and until next time

love, kayla <3