thirteen

it had been quite sometime since ellie and david cuddled in her bedroom while she was editing.

she was beginning to wonder what happened to those late nights where they would stay up and be with each other.

it's been different lately.

ellie was currently in the driveway of the brunettes house.

"what's up fuckers" ellie said entering david's house, immediately looking for the brown haired boy.

"why do you have my phone?" erin called out.

"fuck you that's why" carly said, they all fell over laughing.

"david's in the shower, he should be out soon" jason announced to the pink haired girl. it wasn't a secret she was looking for him as her eyes darted around the room.

she sat on the cloud couch and played on her phone for a little while.

"i heard that david is talking to someone" jason announced. this caused ellie to perk up and her heart dropped to the bottom of her stomach.

"really? who?" erin asked, just as curios as everyone in the room.

"not sure, but she's instagram famous or something. i'll pull it up" jason said grabbing his phone.

he pulled up her instagram and they caught her name, kelsey.

"fatherkels? she seems nice. isn't she friends with stas?" carly announced.

they met stas a little while ago but she wasn't around too much.

"she's really pretty" ellie mumbled out, they all caught the sad girl's expression.

they all had a suspicion that david and ellie liked each other, david did everything for her.

david finally got out of his room from showering and he smiled once he saw ellie.

"hey el" he beamed making his way over to her.

"hi" she said, without any emotion in her body. he went to hug her and she weakly hugged back, he was alarmed considering she usually gives bone crushing hug.

"are you okay, el?" he whispered in her ear.

"yeah" and released from the hug earlier than she would've initially.

the group behind them watched the scene unfold. jason felt bad for saying anything but thought it should be said.

david looked at her with a sad look in his eyes, it killed him to see ellie lie to him about how she was feeling.

"what do you guys wanna do today?" david asked taking a seat and putting ellie's legs over his, to which she removed.

he felt his heart stop and him having countless questions as to why the girl was suddenly uninterested in him.

"isn't kelsey coming over?" jason asked, but this only cause ellie to seclude herself even more.

david's face perked up at the mention of kelsey. ellie couldn't believe it. he probably lied to remmy about how he felt because he was confused.

"oh yeah, she is. i think you guys will like her a lot" the girls didn't say anything but jason just nodded.

ellie got up to go to natalie's room to talk to her, she had to talk to someone.

david grabbed her wrist which made her turn around, eyebrows cocked slightly up.

"what?" she asked, confused as why the boy cared so much since he was talking to someone else.

"where are you going?" he asked as he released her hand from his grip.

"i need to ask natalie something, i'll be back" she spoke, sorta mumbling.

she made her way into natalie's room, her eyes brimmed with tears.

"hey ellie, are you okay?" she asked and rushed to the girl when she saw her eyes.

"is david with that kelsey girl?" she asked, curios because she was already upset.

"i mean kinda, why?" the shorter girl asked, and that's all she needed to hear before she walked out of the room.

she made her way to the front door without saying a word.

"woah woah woah where are you going el?" david said trying to run after her.

she opened the door and ran to her car, david running after her. before she could open her car door david had his hand on the door to conflict with her opening it.

"what's wrong?" david asked, practically begging for her to just tell him what was up and why she was acting so off and like she hated him.

"nothing, let me go home." she said. the tears that threatened to leave her eyes had already spilled looking at the boy she was head over heels for.

"ellie please talk to me" he pleaded, she only opened her car door and got inside.

before closing it she looked at david.

"was i just someone to be with while you were lonely?" she spoke as her voice cracked from crying. this absolutely broke david's heart.

he noticed his own tears forming in his brown orbs.

"ellie i-" he started but she interrupted him.

"yeah, i thought so" she said as she closed the door.

he backed away from the car and watched her reverse out of his driveway.

david went back inside and was only met by an angry looking natalie.

"why are you with kelsey? you're so stupid david. ellie is head over heels for you" she spoke angrily at the boy who was oblivious to everything.

"w-what?" he stuttered out. jason, carly, and erin all nodded their heads. everyone could see it, the only people who couldnt was david and ellie.

there was soon a knock on the front door, singling kelsey was there.

"it's open!" david hollered and she walked in.

the model walked over to david and hugged him but in david's mind it just didn't feel right.

KAYLA SPEAKS !
HI GUYS OMG TYSM FOR 9K WTF?? THIS BOOK GAINS 1K EVERY TWO DAYS AND IM SO CONFUSED LIKE WHY- ANYWAYS TYSM I LITERALLY LOVE YOY ALL OMG

love, kayla <33333333