eight

it was officially the day that they needed to tell everyone that they were fake dating. of course nobody took it well online considering they thought they were so cute together but they couldn't help but feel sad themselves.

they knew they could be doing those things in a friend way but it just wouldn't feel the same, they both loved fake dating. it made them feel so loved in each other's arms.

ellie and david of course still stayed by each other's side 24/7 and the rumors officially got worse.

but ellie shut them down quickly by doing an instagram live stream when she got home.

ellieparks_ has started a live video.

ellieparks_ 697👁

"hey guys! i just wanted to clear up some rumors i've seen floating around through both david and i's fan pages."

the young girl began. she saw a lot of viewers piling in asking the usual "where's david?" and "are you and david really dating?"

"first off, no david and i are not dating"

she saw multiple mean comments as well like "you don't deserve david" and with "you're ugly no wonder why you guys were only fake dating"

ellie had enough anxiety already but seeing this made her anxiety and self conscious levels rise.

"and second, david and i are just best friends. for those asking i thought it would be a fun youtube video idea. the video is already out, but i'm considering you guys already know that. i'm also gonna take a one week break off of instagram but i'll be on twitter. thank you guys, i love you"

and to with that she blew a kiss to the camera. she didn't even pay attention to the comments to see david there.

of course david would see the girl he was fond of live. he couldn't believe those people would say such mean things like that. he commented "everyone saying that ellie isn't pretty can kindly unfollow and stop making edits and stuff of me. if you were a real fan you would make sure everyone i come into contact and especially like would be happy."

of course ellie didn't see it but she did get an incoming facetime call from david.

she let it ring even though it killed her not to pick up her phone or laptop.

she then got a message from him.

david 😤 >

david 😤 >

today 4:02 pm

if you don't answer i'm coming
over and assuming you're dead

i am: not dead 😋

i'm still coming over

why? who said i wanted
you here 😳

ellie i stg if you don't
stop using those emojis i'll kill
you myself

but you can't if i'm already dead

you just said you weren't dead are you
dumb

maybe
but if you wanna come over
then go ahead, i'll be taking a nap

YOURE DOING NAPTIME
WITHOUT ME???
HOW COULD YOU?

excuse me
i introduced you to naptime at 4:15

ok but why 4:15? that's so odd

because it's just a nice time to nap
and what about it

did you just quote ariana grande?

how do you know that's her

don't question me. she's the love of
my life 😍

please tell me you used that
emoji sarcastically
wAIT ARENT YOU DRIVING?
DAVID JULIAN DOBRIK
IDC IF YOU HAVE A TESLA YOU
KNOW TJE DEAL

calm down, i'm here anyways
and i may or may not have used it
sarcastically
ok let me in i wanna take a nap

ellie rolled her eyes and heard the knocking at her door. she yelled something along the lines of "its open!".

she heard david walk in and take off his shoes. she was shocked when he didn't have his camera.

"woah, dobrik. no camera?" she questioned. it was very unlike him not to bring it.

"yeah i thought it could just be us without work being involved. and you're taking a break so i don't wanna put you on camera until you're ready" he said climbing in bed next to the girl. before he laid down he tackled the girl and just rested his head on her chest.

she didn't think of it anymore than a friendly gesture even though there were evident butterflies into her stomach.

she sighed and put her hand in his hair knowing that's what he wanted.

"you okay el?" he asking moving his head to look up at his new best friend.

"yeah, i am. just people online kinda get to me sometimes." she said looking up at her ceiling. focusing on the dots scattered across it.

"don't listen to them. you're one of the most talented, beautiful, and best people out here i know. don't let some trolls on the internet get to you. a lot of people love you and that's all that matters." he spoke to the girl.

"thanks dave. i'm actually not tired anymore so i'll just go in the living room and you can sleep in here" she began to get up but david grabbed her wrist stopping her from leaving.

"what?" she turned around to question the brunette.

"no it's okay, stay in here. you can play something on your laptop, i don't mind. i just want you to play with my hair" he spoke truthfully.

she giggled at his comment and did just that.

even though it was her celebrity crush she still couldn't fathom that they were best friends. it shocked her to death.

david had to admit that she was now his profound celebrity crush but he knew nothing more would happen.

they both just wanted to be best friends and hopefully nothing changed between them no matter what happened.

KAYLA SPEAKS !
hi! it feels like forever since i updated ehwhwisnj. i just wanted to say thank you for 2.5k reads, it makes me so happy so thank you 🥺🥺🥺. if you want you should TOTALLY check out my other book 🥺 okay anyways, thank you for reading!

love, kayla <3