fifteen

a while has passed since ellie left for new york. she's been there for about a week and she's just been up in her room with remmy and dakota watching movies and playing board games.

"i think he's doing it to get over you" her younger brother stated, and he could've been right but every time someone mentioned him in anything her heart just fell even further.

"i don't think nows the time to talk about it dakota" remmy warned, she knew ellie was hurting and she wanted it to stop.

"no it's fine, but yeah i agree i guess. maybe he thought he felt that way because i was just a filler in his empty void since him and liza haven't been together" she said moving her piece on the monopoly board.

ellie wasn't on her phone much her whole trip but she heard it vibrating against her night stand every second or so. she knew who it was.

every time it would vibrate dakota and remmy would look at it, debating on whether to turn it off but ellie insisted to not, but incase her manager called or something.

everyone was very worried about ellie, she's never been through something like this. ellie thought she was just being dramatic but everyone reassured her she wasn't, heart break wasn't easy.

"your phone needs to shut the fuck up so i'm texting that douche back for you" remmy spoke and ellie just nodded her head to refrain from an argument starting.

 dummy stupid head 😋

dummy stupid head 😋

yesterday at 11:54 am

Ellie please.
I'm sorry.
Ik you're hurt but please come home.
We all miss you.
I miss you.
We all need you.
And I need you most.
Please El, please come home.

today at 2:47 pm

Ellie
Please come home.
I miss you.
I don't know what to do without
you here to help me do some random
scheme.
Please ellie.

please leave ellie alone.

Is she okay?
Just give me something at least.

she's not okay. you're such a dick.

I know. I just thought she didn't like me.

you're so stupid david.

Ik, I've heard that many times.
Please tell her I want her back home.
I need her.

don't you have kelsey for your dumb needs?

Wow
And no, I called things off a few
days ago. I couldn't play her anymore.

you know if you need her so bad
just come here.

That's actually a really good idea.
Where are you guys exactly?

brooklyn

I just booked my flight, it leaves in
3 hours.

oh my god i was being sarcastic
i don't think ellie wants to see you

I have to tell her how I feel somehow

whatever. we'll pick you up.

Thank you Rem, don't tell Ellie

that won't be hard

remmy looked at the phone, eyes wide. she couldn't believe how dumb he was trying to fly out here.

"rem? you there? it's your turn" ellie looked at the girl with a soft smile.

she turned around to face a sad ellie and a curious dakota.

"one second, dakota can i talk to you? it will just be for like one minute" remmy said. this wasn't suspicious since the two have been doing this the whole week.

dakota nodded and walked out of the room.

"we'll be right outside the door" remmy reassured.

she walked out the door and into the hallway with dakota.

"so david may or may not be coming" she said in more a question tone rather than a statement.

dakota's eyes went wide, just like remmy's had in the petit girls room.

"what?" he whisper shouted. "are you crazy?"

"i didn't think he'd actually do it asshat" she said, equally shouting in a whispering voice.

"what did you say to give him that idea?" he said concerned.

"i said if he needed ellie so bad why doesn't he just come here" she said looking down with her hand on her forehead.

"you're a dumb bitch, you know that?" he stated.

"okay shut up bitch let's go back in before she gets suspicious" and with that they walked into ellie's room without saying anything.

ellie wasn't even skeptical considering she wasn't processing what was happening in the first place.

but little did ellie know he brunette boy would be at her door in about eight hours.

KAYLA SPEAKS !
hi omg tysm for 13k that's insane. ik i've stated i probably wouldn't be able to update but i've found free time since band practice is from 3:30-5:30 and tomorrow we only have to go in from 7:45-8:30 or something for a teacher performance but whatever. i'm also going thrifting tomorrow and i'm so excited. but yeah, sorry for rambling bahaqhqhwjsu but i hope you enjoyed this chapter, it felt wrong to have david and kelsey be a thing so 😳 but yeah i hope you have a good day/night/afternoon !

love, kayla <3