five

ellie had the brilliant idea for the perfect video. "pretending to date my celebrity crush". it was perfect for her. she texted david and he immediately thought the idea was the greatest thing ever.

of course she wasn't the only one to have a fake boyfriend for a youtube channel but she has never seen one of those videos so she is just gonna go based on what couples would usually do.

they would post instagram pictures, stay at each other's houses, etc.

ellie was currently on her way to the dark haired brunettes house blasting some ariana grande in the background.

remmy had decided to explore LA for the day and spend some alone time with herself while her friend was living her dream. she couldn't be happier in that moment.

ellie soon arrived to david's house and she figured out that they lived really close. she started moving her way out of the car.

the pink-haired girl knocked on the door and was met with natalie, david's childhood best friend and assistant.

"hi, you must be ellie! i'm natalie, please come in" she smiled. she let out her hand as ellie shook it.

ellie stepped into the rather large house and came in david.

"hey i'm david" he said walking towards her and greeted her with a hug.

she let out a huff as she was rather smaller than him by a couple of inches. "i'm ellie" she smiled.

"are you sure you want to do this? we don't have to." she said politely.

david took a moment to gather her features. she had blue eyes, pink hair, and a rather fair complexion.

"yeah, no, i think it's great!" he said very enthusiastically. "i honestly think people will love it and i haven't seen that many videos on it."

"i actually haven't watched any videos on it so i could be original." she said honestly. they made their way to his couch, or as david liked to call it, the cloud.

"so what should we do for day one?" he asked as he set his laptop on his coffee table.

"i was thinking maybe just posting a couple of instagram pictures? if that's alright with you?" he nodded. they made their way outside and had natalie take them.

they weren't of their faces so they couldn't see david or ellie's. they thought it'd be more aesthetic since ellie is really into that type of stuff.

they took about eight pictures but only decided to post one. in a total it would be two since they would each post them on their accounts.

"people are so gonna get a kick out of this. oh that reminds me, we should start filming and introducing it!" she said whipping out her camera.

"alright" david said as he was not camera shy.

"hi guys! welcome back to my channel! today i have the lovely david dobrik, or, as you guys know it my 'celeb crush'. we have decided to collab and do.." she stopped so david could get a few words in.

"a challenge where ellie and i fake date. i think it's super cool." he smiled. and with that ellie turned off her camera to go post the photos they took.

ellieparks_

liked by daviddobrik, remmy

liked by daviddobrik, remmy.anderson, dakotaparks and 2,478,000 others.

ellieparks_ when billie eilish said "my boy" i really felt that.

tagged daviddobrik

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED FOR THIS POST

daviddobrik

liked by jeff, natalienoel, zane, and 5,796,000 others

daviddobrik we cute or whateva

tagged ellieparks_

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED FOR THIS POST

"oh this is so going to work." david smirked.

"yeah, i think it is" ellie said back.

KAYLA SPEAKS !
hi i honestly have no idea why i made this so cringey but i wanted to get a chapter out for you guys since i feel like i've been neglecting you 😔 anyways i hope you enjoyed ! i'm sorry it's so short :((

love, kayla <3