fourteen

ellie went home and decided to pack to go back home for a little while. she needed space from everyone.

she lived on the east coast so it would be a long flight.

she called everyone from back home to tell them she was going home for at least a week. ellie never booked tickets back since she didn't know how long she was gonna be staying.

she packed only a suitcase full of things since she had clothes at her parents house.

she was excited to see her family; mainly dakota and remmy though.

as she was packing the amenities her phone started ringing signaling she was getting a phone call.

the call came from natalie.

"hello?"

the pink haired girl answered.

"hey ellie, i know you just left but i can tell david is really upset. he sent kelsey home and said he needed to edit and he's been in his room ever since"

"this is my problem why?"

her words came out harsher than she intended. she loved david and wanted the best for him but he led her on.

"come on el, i know you're upset but at least text him something"

the brunettes best friend pleaded.

"i will later, i'm packing"

"packing? where are you going?"

"back home for a little while, i
need to think"

"look ellie, i know you like david
and he likes you too. it's really
obvious. he's just confused"

"confused about what?"

ellie asked. natalie didn't respond.

"yeah that's what i thought. my
plane leaves in a few hours so i gotta go."

and with that ellie hung up before natalie could say goodbye.

david was sulking in his room. natalie was right: he was confused. he was confused as to why it hurt that the girl he's fallen for after a short period of time just up and left out of nowhere.

nothing seemed to click in his head that she liked him back equally as much, which is why he went for kelsey.

david heard a knock on his door.

"who is it?" he asked, wiping the tears that seemed to escape his eyes.

"natalie" he walked to his door and opened it, letting her in before locking it back up again.

"ellie is going back to new york for a little bit" she spoke softly as she sat down on the edge of his bed, watching him pace around his room back and forth.

his head shot up and looked at her.

"what?" he questioned, she just nodded her head.

"you do know when kelsey was mentioned she came to me and asked if you guys were a thing. she really likes you david." natalie spoke and he just laughed.

"you don't need to prank me, natalie." he said back to her.

she gave him a confused look.

"you're honestly so oblivious, david. she literally is head over heals for you and here you are going after some dumb instagram model who only wants you for clout. not once has ellie asked you for a shoutout or anything of that sort. she is always with you off camera too. she's the perfect girl for you and i know you like her more than one hundred percent." the girl said. she was right too.

"i just don't know nat, i don't know what to do. i feel really bad if i blow off kelsey because i don't know her but i want to get to know her. who knows, maybe ellie isn't the one." he said, obviously lying to himself.

"i really hope you're being sarcastic. but i hope you have fun with the wrong girl" natalie said and walked out of his room.

he really thought maybe ellie wasn't the one, but he also knew she was what he wanted.

she was everything david imagined. of course liza was great too, but ellie had this spark in her that nobody else had.

she didn't give a shit if people saw her dressed poorly at in public. she just didn't care because the only thing that mattered was that she was what she wanted to be.

and that's what david loved most about her. she was beginning to be his everything but he found kelsey and he was gonna give her a chance, even if he didn't like her in the end.

he felt guilty that he was in love with someone and didn't care for the other, but it was what he needed to do to decide his fate.

KAYLA SPEAKS !
this is such a bad chapter i'm so sorry sjsjsjs. but i hope you enjoyed!! school starts soon and band is the literal definition of my life now so i guess that sucks so i'm sorry if i'm not active, i'm trying really hard to be. but anyways, i hope you're having an amazing night/day/afternoon !

love, kayla <3