four

"maybe he just wants to fuck" remmy suggested as the girl texted the famous tesla owner.

"what the fuck remmy?" ellie laughed not sure if her words were a joke or not.

"don't get me wrong you're hot but like who just actually texts back anymore these days" she started.

ellie was now feeling insecure. she really was hoping what remmy said wasn't true. she knows the girl meant no harm and that humor was just one of her ways of living.

"i'm sorry rem i need to shower really quick" ellie said getting upset that her friend was thinking it wasn't genuine.

of course this made remmy feel like shit but she couldn't help but speak her mind. she let the girl go knowing she needed a little space.

while the pink haired girl was in the shower she decided to text david herself. something along the lines of "if you turn out to be a big phony i'm gonna chop off your little dick"

she found it quite funny but david on the other hand didn't. he was quite scared now of making the girl he never met feel bad in any type of way.

while ellie was in the shower her thoughts kept racing but she decided it was for the best if she didn't think about it and whatever was supposed to happen let happen.

that was a good trait about ellie, she may be unsatisfied but it doesn't mean she'll be sad since it was supposed to be like that.

she made her way out of the shower feeling ten times better than when she went it.

she walked out of the bathroom to find remmy fast asleep on her fuzzy rug in her room.

"what a fucking weirdo" ellie wondered aloud.

she decided to think of video ideas before texting david and asking what he would like to do.

she's heard many stories about how kind he is and she was scared that she wouldn't be kind enough even though she was one of the most kindred spirits out there.

ellie thought it would be funny to do those video where you try not to laugh with water in your mouth but thought he might think it's weird since it's their first time meeting.

the fire-haired girl kept thinking of something until she thought of the perfect idea.

"remmy wake your ass up i have the best idea but i need you to be in on it too."

"this is gonna be one interesting week" the girl whispered aloud.

"fuck you i was dreaming of marrying shawn mendas." remmy said half asleep.

the taller girl laughed and threw a pillow at her friend lying on the floor.

oh how she was thankful for her best friend with her in this exact moment.

KAYLA SPEAKS !

hi! i told you i would be back! i've been currently having a lot of inspo in writing so i thought i'd come back. anyways, hope you enjoyed this really bad chapter!

love, kayla <3