twenty

ellie and david were as happy as can be. they made up, had everything they could ask for, and they had their friends to support them through everything.

in the midst of everything they did indeed take a social media break when they first got back together.

it was something that ellie decided that she wanted to do so give them another chance and have their minds on each other to show they were both in this relationship.

after they arrived back in LA they started up again.

slowly but surely everything started getting back to normal. everyone was happy again and it felt like home.

since it was around david's birthday ellie wanted to throw him a party but she didn't know how or if he even wanted one so she started planning it with natalie.

"does he even like parties? i know he seems narcissistic but he's really not. i'm so worried. what if he-" ellie started questioning.

"dude, calm down. i'll plan it and you just go get a cake." natalie reassured her.

this caused a lot of stress and anxiety to be relieved off ellie's shoulders.

she smiled gratefully at natalie and walked out of the room.

as she made her way out of natalie's room she saw her sleeping boyfriend on the couch under a heavy blanket and quite a few pillows.

it was almost 2 pm but she knew how little he slept.

she laid next to him and took in the moment.

he started moving around and in the midst of moving he wrapped his arms around her waist, groaning the process since he was starting to wake up.

"well good morning sleepy head" ellie announced. he just groaned and rolled over in response.

she laughed at his childish bantering and got up, causing him to grab her and sit her back down.

she smiled at his actions and decided to stay until he wanted to get up.

she really had everything she wanted in the moment and she couldn't be happier.

authors note!

-hi!! i'm sorry i disappeared for literally months but i'm somewhat back!! i'm sorry if this chapter doesn't make any sense, i'm trying to fall back in love with this story i promise. idk i might end it soon because i just don't love it like i did before. but i've been on winter break for a couple of days now! i didn't have to take finals which i am extremely thankful for! if you're still reading this book i'm so sorry for the long wait :( i've just been so busy with other things i honestly forgot i wrote. i promise i'll try to update more frequently! i hope you guys have been having the most amazing days ever and i'll try and write again soon!!

love, kayla <3