How ironic... I guess I am a beast.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter, and remember I love you guys and anytime you need a friend I will be there

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter, and remember I love you guys and anytime you need a friend I will be there. Shoot me a message, anytime, anywhere I'll be there for you.

Finally it was lunch, I made my way over to the large table that held the entirety of both volleyball clubs. We usually all sit together and talk about the random shit that goes on in a teenagers life at this point. I finally sit in my regular seat between Satori and Wakatoshi and across from Shirabu. I sighed and began to eat my food which was a bowl of katsudon and a bowl of miso soup.

Everyone around me was laughing at Goshiki's bangs and I can't help but chuckle slightly at their childish antics. I watched as Wakatoshi looked out at the rest of the people at the table, he had a straight face as usual but there was a certain gleam in his posture that gave it all away. It held such a deep respect and care in it, he truly did care about these people.

Satori on the other hand was one of the people patronizing Goshiki for his strange hir choice. He loved everyone on the two teams, they were like his family. He was the type of person who would do anything for his family and friends and that one of the things you deeply admired about Satori.
I sighed to myself as I ate when I suddenly heard an obnoxious clicking sound. I see several heads turn to me and I notice them looking behind me. I turn around to see Tia with her hands on her hips and a sneer on her face. I looked directly in her eyes boredly and turned back around and began eating again. "Hey! Don't turn your back on me! Do you know who you're talking to! My daddy is the CEO of- '' I turned around and gave a harsh glare, and she instantly stopped talking and backed away slightly, "Alright what do you want, do you have a problem with me? You have my attention for exactly 3 minutes. You better not waste my time, because I'm going to be debating on if I should roast you harder than I did earlier or if I want to become that clown who did your makeup." I said while munching on my food angrily. She scoffed, "Actually I do have a problem with you, I wanted to know who gave you permission to speak to me like you actually matter? Cause last time I checked the only thing your good at is some dumb sport that nobody cares about. Like, last time I checked you were a nobody who nobody cared enough to know your name, people don't like you they only fear you no wonder you have no friends, you're a freak! A wild ugly beast!!" She screeched as she pointed her finger in my face, her face turning red from anger.

The cafeteria had gone dead silent, the only noise in the cafeteria was the sound of every single person at our tables standing up in defensive ways ready to fight. I felt my hair cover my eyes, the room was icy and the air was heavy and dark. The glares of my teammates and friends were angry and full of malice. I feel Ushijima lightly grab my arm as a way to tell me to stay calm and a way to reassure me.

I stood up slowly, keeping my eyes. I took slow ragged breaths trying to hold back. I looked her straight in the eye, I stared at her unmoving and with so much malice if looks could kill she would be dead where she stood. I inched closer still staring right into her eyes, I watched as she looked into my eyes and it was like her worst nightmare was right in front of her. She then fell backwards and tried to crawl backwards but I grabbed on to her ponytail and yanked her back to me. I kneeled down and pulled her up to my level by her hair. I leaned in and whispered into her ear, I could hear her shaky horrified breaths. I slowly whispered, "Run. Run like a monster is chasing you because your life depends on it." With that tears leaked out of her eyes and she bolted away from me when I let go of her hair. I stood up and looked up and saw all of my friends looking at me with concern and fear. They looked at me like I was a wild beast, how Ironic... Guess I am a beast. 

Kk guys I hope you liked it! Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more!!!!