Team

-------    --------   ---------   ---------   ---------   --------   --------   ---------   --------   --------   --------

If you guys can't tell the readers main used color is purple, so pretty much everything used will have a purple theme to it ✌️✌️✌️🖕🖕🖕

As we walk into the classroom I see two familiar faces, two twin first year girls. Their names were Komugi and Hibana Natsuo. They both had warm chocolate skin and black hair. They both had beautiful pale green eyes, but the only thing that was different about them Komugi was around 5'6 and Hibana was 6'1. Komugi is the Libreo and her sister is a middle blocker. Their personalities are heavily opposite from each other sure enough.

Hibana is an energetic and empathetic girl with a kind heart while Komugi is a cool headed and a very composed person. I had faith that these two would be great in the end and would help us make it to nationals. I nod my head in greeting and take my seat next to Tendou, my once gentle and calm attitude gone, all that is left is a monotone and intense person, only my friends get to see me that vulnerable.

Time Skip

Finally the day was over and I rushed to the gym and took off my school uniform as I put on my piercings, I fixed my hair and examined my face and did a small finger gun into the mirror before chuckling, I finally felt like myself. I laced my shoes and went out onto the court, I was pleased to see the rest of the team already changed and practicing drills.

This is the team's names, positions, and years.

1.Me- Captain, Ace- 2nd year

2.Ita Minamoto- Setter, vice captain- 2nd year

3.Komugi Natuso- Libero- 1st year

4.Hibana Natsuo- Middle blocker- 1st year

5.Grace Landcaster- Decoy- 3rd year

6.Mina Tsukasa-Pinch Server- 2nd year

7. Devin Carter-Defensive Specialist -3rd year

I see everyone working their hardest, tightening up and honing their skills. My team had the best of the best this year, even if it had a lot of first years, they are the best. I would know I helped the coach hand pick them. They were all well known for their skills in junior high and I made sure to pick the best of the best.

Although I have a deep, underlying respect for my whole team I find it to be respectable whenever they mess up. Although it's rare of them to make mistakes it still proves that they're learning and growing to carry our team to nationals, and whatever mistakes they make they learn how to fix it no matter what happens in the end. I quickly made sure everyone was there and working hard, heck even Devin was working harder today and she usually is pretty lazy. That must be Ita's doing, Ita has been a friend of mine since elementary school so I think of her as a trusted alli . She is really good at setting the ball to where it will always soar in the air so it will always hit my hand exactly at the right moment.

After about two hours later after practice the clock had finally struck where practice was over and people were free to leave. I waved goodbye to the girls and turned to walk down to the train station deciding I was way too tired to run all the way home,

As I was walking down the road to my house I saw a group of people walking down the street and I squinted to see who it was and I realized it was the Karasuno guys. I continue to walk closer to the large group and I meet eyes with a familiar orange haired shorty. "Hey guys! Look it's (Y/n)!" He shouted and I couldn't help but cringe a little.  

Well thats it for todays chapter, hope you peeps enjoyed!

and remember,

have a very rainy day-Rain