Mad-Puppy

This is fairly short chapter, but I hope you like it!

I walked out of the cafeteria and walked down the hallway, trying my hardest not to punch the wall. I heard the sound of familiar footsteps chase me, I stopped in the middle of the dark hallway and immediately felt long slender arms wrap around me in a tight hug. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Satori, breathing in his candy-like scent.

"Not a single thing that bitch just told you was true! She is wrong about you! You're not a beast or ugly! You are the most beautiful, talented, strong woman I have ever met! You matter.. To everyone..." He muttered as he pulled me in even tighter. I nodded and looked up and saw there were tears streaming down his pale cheeks, his nose was blushed and his cheeks were red as well.

I pulled a small smile onto my face to try to make him feel better about all of this. I nodded and managed to get out of his tight embrace. I turned to leave but I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back. I then felt Satoris lips on my forehead, he gave me a warm kiss. I was frozen, he then mumbled, "Don't do anything stupid, okay?" All I could do was nod silently.

He gave my hand a squeeze then began to walk away. I stood there for a second and felt warm tears drip down my cheeks, I could finally cry. There was no one around to see or hear me, no one to help me or hurt me. There was no one for me to hurt or protect. There was no one.

I pull out my phone and bring my messaging and click on a specific contact that I favorited.

Messaging

Mad-Puppy

Drag0n-Bitch

Drag0n-Bitch

Yo, are you free rn?

 Mad-Puppy

I'm in class dumbass

Drag0n-Bitch

Sorry, I was gonna head to Chens. It has possibly been the worst day of my life, so I wanted to let off some steam.

Mad-Puppy

Omw, get your ass over here

Drag0n-Bitch

Thanks Ken

Mad-Puppy

Whatever, just get prepared to lose dumbass.

Drag0n-Bitch

lol see you then

I sighed and let a smile grow on my face. Me and Kyotani Kentaro have been friends ever since we were little. He went to the same school as I did and we are in the same grade so we have been close for a while. We don't see each other much but we are the only ones that can handle each other's rage and aggression.

He is one of my closest friends other than Ushi and Toshi. We are both fighters at a local ring called Chen's Breaking Point. We have been fighting there since middle school, so we are pretty well known. But ever since we started volleyball for our respective schools we don't get there as much.

Thanks for reading!! Make sure to give me feed back! Comment, Follow, and vote!!