"Dragon Lady"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

                                                                                  Readers Pov

The court was home to me, my escape, and one of the things that bonded my family together. My older half brother, Ukai Kenshin, and I have different moms but the same dad. His mom and our dad divorced so he had met my mom. After what happened with my mom they got back together. The funny thing is, you wouldn't ever be able to tell that Kenshin's mom wasn't my birth mom. She treated me like her own daughter and never held old relationships over my head and hell if I was asked who my birth mom was I would always point to her!

Kenshin and I are 10 years apart in age, him being 26 now, and I'm only 16 in my 2nd year in high school. But for as long as I can remember me and him have been close. Volleyball was the strengthening core of our sibling shenanigans. Our Grandpa was a famous Volleyball coach, he coached the Karasuno boys volleyball team. As soon as I could hold a ball I was unstoppable, like a raging beast on the court whenever I played. I worked my way through whatever troubles, and it was my dream to be the captain of a girls volleyball team, which came true as I always led my team through raging battles people called "games".

If you're wondering if I go to Karasuno, then my response will have to be, hell no! I go to a school made for champions and the best of the best. I'm not a crow, I'm an eagle of Shiratorizawa Academy! I don't have a problem with Karasuno per say, it's just the girl's team is weak and wouldn't be able to keep up with me on my worst day, even if they were giving it their all! See I'm known as a "bad kid" I guess. I have piercings and several tattoos, but since tattoos and piercings aren't allowed in a traditional Japanese school I was only allowed to wear some of my piercings on my ear and my tongue. But as soon as the final bell rings I usually put them back on.

(tattoo on the back)

Today I got a call from my Kenshin asking me to bring him a new pack of cigarettes that he left at home. I walked to the school on the old worn out sidewalk, the dead grass brushing against my feet. I walked with a bag in hand, I stopped by the store as well to get some meat buns from mom. 'I sure hope this is enough for the team, this is the first time I get to meet them and I wanna make an ok first impression, and what better way to do that than with food!' I thought to myself. I arrived at the school after about ten minutes and saw the door to the gym and the familiar squeak met my ears, and a devilish smile crawled across my face as an idea flashed in my mind. I broke into a run and kicked the door open and scanned the room and finally met eyes with my big brother. Everything and everyone in the gym paused in fear and confusion. I dropped the bags and glared into Kensins eyes and the grin only got bigger. "Oh no. (Y/N) don't do it! No STO-!!!" He said, trying to make me stop my plans, but it was too late. "KENSHIN! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME THAT YOU WET THE BED WHEN I WAS THREE AND YOU CRIED LIKE A BABY FOR LIKE 2 HOURS!?!?!?"

Kenshin's POV

I heard a loud bang on the door and the whole room went quiet. I turn over and meet familiar (Eye description) eyes, shining with mischief and joy. But believe me, those eyes can cut someone with intimidation when needed. Her smile gave away what she was planning, "Oh no. (Y/N) don't do it! No STO-!!!" I started to say, but it was too late she had yelled "KENSHIN! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME THAT YOU WET THE BED WHEN I WAS THREE AND YOU CRIED LIKE A BABY FOR LIKE 2 HOURS!?!?!?" She said while grinning like a madwoman. I groaned and buried my face in my hands trying to hide my furious red cheek. "Whhhhyyyyyyyyyy (Y/n)!" I groaned.

"Hey (Y/n), did you bring them?" I asked, slowly getting over the embarrassment while she walked over to me. She nodded, "Yeah I also brought meat buns, and mom says hi and to make sure to get to the store early tomorrow we have a shipment coming in and she needs help." She says in a more nonchalant tone. She gets down and we turn around to see the boys snickering in place, trying not to burst out laughing. I can also see some confusion, I mean I can understand why, it's not every day a 5'9 muscular woman with tattoos and the attitude of a four-year-old burst through the door and embarrassed their coach. Suddenly she glares and the room turns icy and intense as a demon has just shown their presence. I saw several boys flinch, even Tsukishima.

Then (Y/n) started laughing, "Gods you guys should be called the Karasuno chickens you guys can't even handle me looking at you! God no wonder you guys needed my brother!" She was almost on the verge of tears, she was laughing so hard. This made several responses bubble out of the boy's throats. Some shouts of offense and the other shouts of confusion about what she meant by that. And one very loud one given by Hinata "BROTHER!?!?!" He shouted in shock, she gave the signature cocky smirk that only we can do that well, while I just grinned slightly still embarrassed.

 And one very loud one given by Hinata "BROTHER!?!?!" He shouted in shock,  she gave the signature cocky smirk that only we can do that well, while I just grinned slightly still embarrassed

(Ignore Takada)

She then noticed that everyone had stopped everything they were doing. "If you guys drop the ball, then you all have to do 20 reps of push ups" Everyone flinched at this. She grinned and pointed at herself and introduced herself.

(Y/n) Pov

I point at myself with my thumb," I'm Ukai (Y/n). Call me (Y/n) though, I'm a 2nd year and I'm sixteen! I'm Kenshin's half-sister, and I will push you down the stairs if you mess with me, pleasure to meet you!" I say with a shark-like grin. They all looked at me with respect in their eyes, I was their coach's sister after all, they all gave me warm smiles except for a few, "Wait, do you go to Karasuno? I've never seen you before." Extorted one of the boys with a shaved head, and the slightly intimidating aura, well it would be intimidating to anyone else. I stared at him for a few seconds, then started to laugh my ass off again, "Me- Hahahaha- Go to this- HAHA- Dump of a highschool!? God no! This school is so lame! I wouldn't come here if someone paid me!" I laughed in between sentences, more yells of offense were heard. "Oh yeah, then what school do you go to, dragon lady!? It's probably a school that losers and poopy heads go to!" Asked the small tangerine who I heard about from Kenshin, he has a super crazy spike and jumps, I walked across the court to him where I was right in front of him and looked down at him with a glare that could scare a grown man, I would know, it has. "Well ginger shrimp, I go to the best high school in Japan, Shiratorizawa, ever heard of it. Also, I like the name, I think I'll keep it." I said with a blank face and dark eyes that held no humor or sign of joking. He flinched and grumbled to himself while pouting.

"So (Y/n) you go to shiratorizawa? It must be really fun, do you do any sports or stuff?" Asked the Grey-haired 3rd year. I grinned, "Yeah I'm the captain of the Shiratorizawa Girls Volleyball Club, what's it to you?" I said in a sassy tone. Suddenly a tall cobalt blue-haired kid walked up to me, he is taller than me but that doesn't bother me. "Play a match against us." He said in a quick sentence, I couldn't help but show a sinister smile. 

I hope you all enjoyed, make sure too check out my other books as well!!!

Have a very rainy day- Rain