I'm sorry your head is all icky.

I gently sat her down on the edge of her bed, I then pulled the items out of my backpack

I gently sat her down on the edge of her bed, I then pulled the items out of my backpack. Her teary eyes widen at the sight of all her favorite food and snacks, along with the hoodie and plushie. "Tori, you didn't have to do this..." She trailed off in what I'm guessing disbelief.

I chuckled slightly at her facial expression, "Nah don't worry about it (Your nickname), you know I'll do anything for you. That won't change no matter what, I am your faithful servant~" I mocked while I did a tiny playful bow. She chuckled and I can't help but blush, her voice was raspy and slightly deeper than normal, she was so handsome and beautiful at the same time.

'I would be lying if I said my skinny ass doesn't absolutely lov'- I cut my train of thought off, I love them!? My face exploded with red, and it only intensifies when I see (Y/n) grab her favorite snack and start to slowly munch on it, the hoodie I had brought was now on her body and the sleeves hung loosely on her arms going past her hands and it ending at her lower thigh.

She is now laying slightly against her wall and when she notices me looking she holds out her arms and makes grabbing motions with her hands, like a small child does when they want to be held or given something. I smile slightly at the sight and crawl over and lay next to her, she immediately cuddles into my side.

There is a secret about (Y/n) that only very few people actually know, it's then when she is sad or upset she becomes extremely touch starved and very cuddly. She is like a little kid in that way, but to everyone who has seen it, we all think it is incredibly adorable. I then hear little sniffles from the "dragon". She always has liked that name, it made her feel powerful I guess.

"Satori... Thank you for this, and for everything else..." She mumbled quietly. I just hummed in response. "So (Nickname) can you please tell me what's wrong?" I asked quietly as I pulled her into my chest, she nodded.

"I feel like I'm a freak and I'm feeling all these weird feelings and stuff, my head is really messed up when I try to figure it out. I don't mean to be so scary and bitchy all the time! I just.... I don't know... Nothing makes sense right now." She speaks with a slight shake in her voice.

I looked down at her and realization seemed to decide to kick me in the face at that moment. When I look at her now I can see the clear stress and pain that is haunting her. The growing eye bag underneath her eyes were no longer covered in makeup, I can't believe how blind I have been.

The girl I was in love with has been suffering in silence, my chest felt a strike of pain. I then pull her even closer where she is practically laying on top of me. " I'm sorry your head is all icky, and I'm sorry human emotions are so weird but I will be here to listen no matter what." I say quietly where only she could hear me. 

"I will be here forever if you need me to. I won't go anywhere until you are sick of me." I paused, "I love you (Y/n), we all do. Just give us the word and we'll be there." I whispered.

I looked down to a half asleep and slightly blushing (Y/n), she was fighting sleep at this point. I bring my hand to the pack of her head and slightly push her head against my chest. "Get some sleep (Your nickname), you need it." She didn't refuse, she just nuzzled her face into my chest.

I then feel myself start slowly being taken over by the heavy and warm presence of sleep. So I close my eyes and begin to drift off, letting all the anxiety from earlier finally disappearing.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed!! Remember to vote, comment, follow, be awesome, and check out the spotify playlist I made, I recommend listening to it while reading!

And feel free to check out my others!!!

Have a very rainy day

-Rain