Ita your Illumi Kinnie is showing...

All the boys have now left and I was cuddling with Eiko, he purred loudly as always when he is given attention

All the boys have now left and I was cuddling with Eiko, he purred loudly as always when he is given attention. Tomorrow is the game that Tori invited me to last week, it's also going to be Monday. I groan as I finally fall into the dark and sluggish realm of sleep.

Time Skip

I finally made my way to the gym, after a long run to school. I walked inside and was relieved from the cool weather to the warmth of the gym. I quickly set up the net, guards, and brought out the cart of volleyballs. I stretched and finally made my way to the end of the court, I wanted to try Kageyamas jump serve, and hopefully in time for our match against Karasuno, if they are anything like their boy's team, we shouldn't take any chances.

I don't need another murder of crows surprising us, I'll make sure these crows stay wingless. I breathe in deeply and throw the ball up into the air, at the exact moment it reaches its peak I break into a sprint and jump.

A surge of electricity like adrenaline rushes through my entire body, and the excitement to hit the ball fills every corner of my mind. I feel the sharp wonderful feeling of the ball hitting my palm, the gravity pushing me back down.

I quickly looked to see where the ball would land, and I watched as it landed out. I groaned, I should have known I wouldn't have gotten it the first time. So I quickly grabbed another ball and repeated the steps.

I ran, jumped, hit the ball, over and over until I could hardly breathe. I did it until I was finally happy with it and could hit the ball perfectly where I wanted it to. I then hear a familiar sound of the gym door open and in walk a familiar face, one of my best friends Ita Minamoto, my vice-captain.

'This girl is basically the Akashi to my Bokuto' I chuckle to myself. "Hey (Y/n), I see you early as always, good to see you're not dead yet." She states monotonous, humor was soft on her tongue, but still definitely there. I nod and watch as her face changes into a mix of shock and worry to annoyance.

"(Y/n), did you go to the ring again? God damn it, you look like you were mauled by a rabid dog, and I know you only go there with Kyo, so I know for a fact that's probably what happened!" She hissed in a motherly tone.

I just smiled wide and nodded rapidly like a child after being asked if they want sweets. She sighed in annoyance, "(Y/n) you're almost a third year! You're the captain and the ace! For Pete's sake, what are you thinking? Seriously we are supposed to be setting a good example for the first years! Really, I never understand what goes on in your head. Sometimes I wonder if you have a brain at all!" She exclaimed. That's how I know she is only somewhat mad at me, if she was really really mad she would be giving me a deadly sweet smile, with some dead eyes that hold murder.

 That's how I know she is only somewhat mad at me, if she was really really mad she would be giving me a deadly sweet smile, with some dead eyes that hold murder

"Um, Ita you Illumi Kinnie is showing...Like girl calm down" I chuckled trying to diffuse the cold and tense air around her. Her pale face exploded into a blush, "Shut up (Y/n), for once!" She groaned as she hid her face in her hands, all I did was chuckle at her embarrassment.

"Sorry Ita, but like same tho, I'm a complete simp for like every man on that show." She smiled at this and nodded. "Anyway, what is it that you're trying to learn? It looks kinda difficult, even for a volleyball prodigy." She questioned her face resuming her usual calm almost bored expression.

"A new secret weapon that I learned from the Karasuno boys. They are actually pretty good people, I think you would like this guy named Ennoshita, he is pretty cool." I say silently shipping the 2 in my head. All she did was glare at me knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"Anyway, the big day is coming, are you ready for this?" She asks while looking over the large gym. I hmm in response, "Of course I am, I was born ready." I say with firmness.

Ita POV

I looked over at (Y/n) and saw that familiar fire burning in her pretty (Eye description) eyes. She was remarkable, truly remarkable, she always had an air of intensity around her. It was like she was afraid of nothing, but I know she does. I've seen her in one of her episodes before, that was the day I learned heroes cry just like we do. She has grown a lot but still has a childish and lovable personality. I smile slightly, and then quickly slap the back of her head. "OW! What was that for Ita?!" She yelped in pain. "That's what you get for worrying me," I say as I begin to walk out of the gym and into the schoolyard.

Your POV

After that episode, I walked into my class, and the first thing I see on my desk is an array of notes, chocolates, candies, and even some flowers

I looked around the room to see all of my friends and classmates looking at me with a shit-eating expression. I laughed awkwardly, I walked over and looked at all the names and I found out that both of the volleyball teams were the cause of this. I realized however that the flowers came with a bag of homemade chocolate, I read the tag and saw Satori had signed it, my heart stopped for a second then rapidly started to beat.

"Looks like someone has at least.... 40 admirers huh (Y/n)?" Asked Ms. Fiyumi jokingly. I chuckled slightly in agreeance. "You can leave them here at my desk until the end of the day so you don't have to worry about them all day." She says smiling gently. I nod and bring the metric ass-ton of chocolate and bouquet of flowers to her desk.

I make my way back to the desk and prepare for the lesson. 

Hey guys sorry for the long Hiatus, I needed time to really work on things and tbh things aren't getting better in some cases but hey at least we have hot 2-d volleyball men and women!

Remember guys,

Have a very rainy day,

-Rain