Touch my cat and I will spike a ball in your face.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

 Kenshin and I finally got into our small car and began to drive home, but I couldn't stop thinking of today's match. Something tells me we could be in danger, well by we I mean the boys. 'Ushi and Tori (Tendou Satori and Ushijima Wakatoshi are low key 2 of my favorite characters in Haikyuu!!!!) will wanna know what I saw today, as well as coach' I think. I begin to think about all the things I did wrong, as well as what would be a good way to train when I get home, as well as my beautiful fluffy baby Eiko, "Hey Kenshin will you toss to me, I'm not happy with how those spikes felt they didn't feel right on my right hand, I got to much practice in with my left and now it feels unnatural and somewhat strange." I asked hoping he would say yes. "(Y/n) you are gonna overwork yourself, you just practiced with the boys, and you have school tomorrow! You are going home, eating, definitely taking a shower, and going straight to bed. Also if I catch you up at some ungodly hour practicing or watching old matches, youtube videos, or anything to do with volleyball I will take away Eiko!" Kenshin exclaimed, but as soon as Eiko was threatened, I knew he was serious. Eiko is my Burmese cat. (Cat above)

"Fine, fine I get it! But touch my cat and I will spike a ball in your face!" I reluctantly agreed. When we finally get home I quickly make a sandwich and do my nightly routine. As I lay down in my bed I wrap myself in a burrito with my (Favorite color) blanket and put my headphones turning on some Lofi hip hop ( I do this, it's great my dudes). I closed my eyes and after a while fell into a warm peaceful sleep dreaming of nationals.

Time skip

The sound of hell rang loose in my bedroom, its screeching cries making my ears bleed and my eyes water, "(Y/N) TURN OFF YOUR ALARM" I sighed and quickly hit the alarm and stretched trying to get the thought of sleep out of my body. I sigh, do my morning routine, hair, uniform, and my usual makeup look

I then put in the piercings I wear to school as usual and put the rest in a box. I grab my volleyball bag and some breakfast and grab my phone off the charger. As I walk out the door I yell a quick goodbye.

I began jogging to school as I normally do, there is a train but I prefer running.

Time Skip

I finally arrive and check my watch, 'Good now I have three hours and about twenty minutes to practice.' I think to myself as I walk into the gym. And change into my spandex and a black tank top and volleyball shoes. I began to practice using both my arms to work on my serve. You see that's why I'm important to the team. I'm ambidextrous, I can use both my arms equally. After about three hours I hear a familiar voice yell,

"(N/N)-CHAN!!!! HOW IS MY LITTlE MIRACLE!?!" Yelled a familiar voice, that I knew all too well. I felt excitement bubble up as I turned around to see my two best friends Ushijima Wakatoshi and the amazing Tendou Satori. I grinned and tackled them in a hug knocking us all to the ground. I sat up and ended up sitting on Toshi's chest with my legs crossed. I chuckled lightly and felt myself being lifted off the ground by slender pale arms. I knew this was Tendou since he would often pick me up because he claimed I was super fun to hold and carry around even though I was like 5'9, although had the aura that could kill a guy most of the time. "Look at how adorable our little miracle is Ushiwaka! She looks so bad ass! She is like a mini you!!" Shouted Tendou holding me like

 "Look at how adorable our little miracle is Ushiwaka! She looks so bad ass! She is like a mini you!!" Shouted Tendou holding me like

"I can see that, she is just as good as me and is amazing at what she does. But her personality is different than mine." Toshi said in a monotone voice as always. I grinned at this and Satori finally sat me down on the floor. "Thanks Toshi, you're a great captain and I have full faith in you that you will be great and will lead our school to nationals!" I said with a confident look on my face, I could see a little blush on his face. Tendou wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on top of mine head like he normally does, "What about me (Y/n), I'm awesome too right?" He asked with a small pout, I couldn't help but chuckle at his childish antics. "Of course you are, Tori, I've never seen someone as good as blocking as you are. You're a monster on the court but a complete prince off of it." I say smiling, he then nuzzles into my neck and I can feel the blush radiating off of his cheeks.

"Aww did I make the guess monster blush like a little school girl?" I tease lightly, I hear a muffled "Shut up" come from the pale redhead. "Anyway boys, I have to get ready for class, it starts in like twenty minutes." I say as I grab my bag and quickly slide the knee length skirt on over my spandex, as well as the button up shirt over my tank top. I tie the blazer around my waist, and slip my school shoes on.

 I tie the blazer around my waist, and slip my school shoes on

(Not my art credit goes to Neikoin, just so you can get a visual of the school uniform but imagine the skirt going to your knees)

I put away my knee pads and things like that, I do my hair since it got all messy. Finally I was ready to head to class. I link my arms with Toshi and Tori, they have been my best friends since middle school till now. They are in their third year, while I'm in my second year. Toshi and Tendou are my most trusted friends, but I have another friend who I trust dearly but he goes to a different school but he and I try our best to keep in contact with each other.

Who do you guys think the other friend could be??? Comment your ideas!! 

Anyways remember folks,

Have a very rainy day- Rain