You look like you were hit by a bus so in other words you look like shit.

Hey guys!! My birthday is this Thursday!!!! I'm going to be a 15 year old human!! Anyway enjoy the chapter and have a good day/ afternoon/ night! 

 I nod and go to the usual corner of the ring with the same blank monotone expression. I hear the old voice of Chen through the speaker from the booth, "Okay kids, I want a nice clean fight, no biting, poking, spitting,-" He was cut off from his playful comment by Kyotani and I yelling, "We get it gramps!"

We hear chuckling over the mic and then a loud 'Ding' signaling to start the match. My attention was quickly brought to Kyotani but right when I turned around he was already in front of me as his fist collided with my face. I feel immediate pain, I quickly recover from the shock and start to bounce in place as to hype myself up, even if only a little bit. I lunged at kyotani, He immediately brought his arms up into a defensive position, so I quickly started hitting his ribs and sides.

I can hear him grunt with every punch but he still stood with good footing. He then started going on the offensive, I managed to duck a few times, but he hit me again on my left cheek with a quick right hook. I fumbled backwards, but quickly put my arms up to protect my face, I feel him doing the same to me as I had done minutes prior. I could feel punches landing on my ribs and even on my arms. I moved to the left and quickly sprinted around him, I had him backed into the corner of the ring. I went in for a right hook and just as he was putting his arms up to block I faked him out and did a left hook into his face.

He was shook up for a single second, but quickly recovered in almost record time. He then started to throw crosses and hooks in an unpredictable manner. But in a flash I was sent to the ground when one of his crosses made direct contact with my right eye, the burning sensation was enough to bring fresh tears to my eyes, I sat up on the ground and looked at Kyotani who had a face of pure fear and concern.

"Oh my god (y/n) are you oka-!" I cut him off by kicking his legs out from under him, making him fall to the ground with a thud! I start laughing loudly as the hot tears stream down my face, I laugh harder when I see Kyotani's face go from worried to a playful angry face. We started wrestling like children trying to pen the other one to the ground. We looked like puppies play fighting to everyone around us I'm sure.

We were both laughing like idiots, I realized all the stress and pain I was feeling earlier had vanished. I felt free and new, I felt like I was a kid again and all the expectations and responsibilities I had were gone. I hear loud joyus chuckling, we stop play fighting and look over to the noise to see Gramps with a bright smile. Kyotani and I look at each other for a second and then burst out laughing again. He stood up and held out his hand for me to take, which I accepted.

As I stood up I looked at all the bruises that were starting to form on his ribs, chest, stomach, and face. "Jeez man you look like you were hit by a bus, so in other words you look like shit" I chuckle out while wiping away the tears.

Kyotani then looked at me like I just grew another head, "Um, (y/n) no offence, but you look like you were run over by a literal train!" He said, smirking afterwards. I looked at him in confusion, his smirk then turned into panic. "Shit! (Y/n) your nose!" He shouted. I bring my hand up to my nose and take note of the stinging feeling when it is touched. I bring my hand away from my face and see my fingers are covered in my blood. "Shit."

Ok guys remember to drink lots of water and eat properly! Please know there is someone out there who cares for you!