I needed to breathe,Punch someone,Get punched, ya'know the usual stuff.

Hey guys sorry for not updating recently!!!! Here, have a really long chapter to make up for it!

Tendou POV

I pace my room texting Semi in a panic, trying to figure out where (Y/n) was. I looked all around the school and texted everyone on the group chat, but they all said they haven't seen her since what happened at lunch. All I can think of right now is her face when she looked at me after what that bitch said to her. She looked so hurt and bothered by her words but trying and failing to do so.

I then heard a familiar ring tone go off and I answered it immediately. I then shoot off rapid fire questions, "(Y/N)!? Are you okay? Where are you!? God I was worried sick, you could have at least told me you were going to ditch! I would have come with you!" I yell panicked. I Hear a soft tired voice come through the "I'm fine Tori, I just... I needed to breathe... Punch someone... Get punched in the face, ya'know the usual stuff." I could tell she was trying to make me less worried, and usually I would laugh at her attempts, but today... I just couldn't.

I realize I have been silent for a good 30 seconds, "I'm gonna be there in 20 minutes, open your window." I say and quickly. I put on my shoes and hoodie,I grab my wallet and a book bag filling it with stuff I will need. Stuff such as, another hoodie,

(Not gonna lie, I want that hoodie

(Not gonna lie, I want that hoodie.... More than I want to breath)

candies, and my charger and headphones. I then leave a note telling Ushiwaka where I'm going and for him to not to worry. I quietly sneak off campus, and head to the store and pick up some soda and a new stuffie.

I leave the store and I'm about 5 minutes later, I am about 5 minutes away from (Y/n)'s house

I leave the store and I'm about 5 minutes later, I am about 5 minutes away from (Y/n)'s house. I decided to run from the store all the way to her house, and I arrived there in about 6 minutes. I am finally in front of the Ukai household, I go to the side of the house and see her open window.

I begin to scale the wall with a good bit of difficulty, I look up to see striking (Eye description) eyes. I felt my heart beat rapidly, her (Hair description) hair was out of its usual style (If it is usually down, ignore that). Her skin glowed in the moonlight but the white bandages and dark bruises on her soft (Skin description) skin. She looked like an angel for a second, she lends her hand down for me to grab a hold of.

I took her rough calloused hands, they were so much smaller than mine but a lot stronger. Her hands were built for spiking that is for damn sure. As soon as my hand was in hers she pulled my up the rest of the way, pulling me into her bedroom window. I stubble slightly when I land on her hardwood floor but I regain my composure quickly.

I hear her stifle a small laugh at my clumsiness. I look down at her and notice the bruises littering her arms and face. I grasp slightly when I notice the large black eye she has and immediately grasp her face gently, my slender fingers stroking over her wounds and tracing the bandages on her face.

"You had one job and it was to not do something stupid.." I trail off in a mumble. I was half joking, but part of me was serious. She sighed and reached for my hands that rested on her face, she didn't move them away she just held them. Her cheeks were a light pink but her usually sharp and proud features are now relaxed and soft. I notice the tears in the corner of her eyes and the tear marks from earlier I'm guessing.

Without a word I pick her up like a child with her legs wrapped around my torso and my arms supporting her legs. She was quick to wrap her arms around my neck and bury her head in between the crook of my neck. I couldn't help but blush at her actions, her breath again my neck tickled slightly.

I hope you enjoyed!!!

Have a very rainy day

-Rain