Crow boy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                               ------------------

                                                                                      --------

                                                                                          --

(You have the tattoo above on your back in between your shoulder blades)

                     (Clothes above are your volleyball work out clothes)

"Sure. Bring it, crow boy." I said as I grabbed my book bag and headed to the changing room. "You done goofed boys, ya done goofed." I heard Kenshin say sympathetically.

(Y/n)s pov

I finally made my way to the court after changing and pointed to the grey-haired person and the one with the blonde strip in his hair, I didn't say a word but they walked over. " Three on three, right here. Right now." I said in a short sentence. Finally, Hinata, Kagayama, and a tall blonde boy stepped onto the court. My smile wide, 'this means they are gonna try to use the super special ultimate big boyo move!!! .... God I need to stop hanging out with Tendou, I'm starting to become like him. Next thing you know I'll start singing about breaking people's spirits and hearts and fun things like that.' I think to myself. "You go first." Said Kagayama. I nodded and turned around to look at my team, "what are you guy's names and positions?" I asked politely. "I'm Sugawara Koushi, I'm a setter." I nodded and shook his hand. I look over to the short boy with the amazing hair, "I'm Nishinoya Yu, I'm the team Libero!" I shake his hand as well, "Nice to meet you guys. I warn you guys, I'm bad at names so I'm gonna call you Kou and I'm gonna call you Nishi!" I grin and turn to the now blushing setter, " I don't care how you toss to me, I'll get to it. Do whatever you want as long as you are comfortable." I say with a serious look in my eye. "Are you sure (Y/n)? I mean my sets get kinda high when I don't know the person's preference," He said with concern laced in his words. "I love high sets but whatever you do I'll get to it. I promise you, we won't lose."

Suga's Pov

(Y/n)'s eyes filled with even more intensity than usual. They had such spitfire confidence that she believed everything she just said 110%. The match began with (Y/n) serving, she tossed it into the air, ran, jumped and finally hit the ball with her right hand ( If you are left-handed wait and I am going to explain) all of a sudden a loud smack wrang through the gym, my ears began to ring slightly. The ball had hit the floor before anybody could move. "Gomen!!!" Yelled (Y/n) while bowing harshly, "That one didn't land right I hit it way too softly, it won't happen again, I promise!" Said (Y/n) in a frustrated tone. I looked over at her with the same face as everyone else, pure. Utter. Shock.

"THAT WAS A FLUKE!?!? NO WAY IN HELL!!!" Yelled everyone at once, she ignored it however and went back into position and did the same thing again, but this time Tsukishima gets a one-touch on it, they get it to Kageyama who immediately sets it to Hinata. Attempting to do the super quick attack, as soon Hinata went to spike it, I see a flash of (Hair description), I look to see (Y/n) in the air a good almost foot higher than Hinata. She blocks it with little to no effort at all. The ball fumbled in Hinata's hands and fell to the ground. When (Y/n) landed you didn't even hear a little sound. The whole room went icy with an even more intense feel to it than last time, this time it was suffocating. Her and Hinata stood there for a second and an eerie silence swarmed at us. (Y/n) giggled a menacing giggle, "Close your mouth you'll catch flies Sho Sho~" She purred. That snapped us out of her trance and I and Noya looked at each other in awe.

Time Skip

When (Y/n) said we would win, she 100% meant it, the score in total was us 25 and them 3. As soon as the match was over she had barely broken a sweat, it was only one set, but still, this woman is a beast! When the set was done she came over to me and Noya and we celebrated with a fist bump, she then walked over to Hinata, Kageyama, and Tsukishima. She walked over to Tsukishima first and shook him and complimented on his blocks, then to Kageyama. I heard her ask, "Did you get all the info you needed?" she questioned, he nodded, before she left she punched him in the stomach like one does to someone they met not even two hours ago. Finally, it was Hinata's turn, she walked over to the shorter boy who was looking down at his feet in anger, frustration, and sadness. She then did something no one expected, she said something that shocked us, "Hurry up and catch up, I hate getting bored." She said nonchalantly.

Hinata's Pov

I can't believe it, she flew higher than I had ever seen before, it's like gravity bends at her will. She is super tall, she towered over me like a skyscraper and a tiny little ant. I felt tears prick my eyes in frustration, I then heard something unexpected. "Hurry up and catch up, I hate being bored." The voice of (Y/n) said, her voice holding a boredom. I couldn't help but feel better at this, she believed that I could catch up to her.

"Now let's get something to eat, I didn't bring meat buns just to let them sit around and go to waste."she finished and turned away to the group of shocked guys. 

I hope you all enjoyed this, Haikyuu is super special to me, heck it even gave the courage to pick up volleyball and tryouts are in January!!!

Anyways peeps

have a very rainy day- Rain