The loud songs of death rang out

Hey guys I'm sorry this took forever I've been a big slump but I'm slowly getting better, thanks for all the support you guys have given me!!!

No ones Pov
All the boys were kinda frozen, you had just been so awake and lively not even a whole twenty seconds ago and now you were laying on Daichis lap completely asleep. "Um, guys what should I do?" Daichi asks nervously. "Um, one of us should take her to her room." Suga said slightly unsure.
"Good call, Tsukishima how about you take her?" Requested Daichi. Tsukishima sighed and silently picked her up into his arms. Several of the guys complained about how they wanted to do it, but all of them were given a look by Suga and they quickly shut up.

                Tsukki's Pov
I walked up the stairs and noticed a white door with purple volleyball stickers on it, as well as her name on a sign. I opened her door and quietly stepped inside, I looked around and noticed the trophies and medals that decorated her shelves. Her walls are dark grey and had purple accents with her stuff. I looked at the led lights that were on the ceiling of her room, soft fairy lights were hanging over her bed, she had several posters and pictures on her walls.
This definitely looked like this would be her room, but one thing that threw me off was the plushie and stuffies resting on her bed, and I couldn't but snicker, but I then noticed the purple dinosaur plush, and suddenly I felt the respect I had for her grow slightly.
It's hard to think that someone so delicate looking in their sleep was actually a beast on the court. She was also a part of the school we are facing, but I can't quite see her as an enemy. She wasn't a friend either, she luckily wasn't as annoying as everyone else so that says something.
I snap out of my trance and walk over to her fluffy bed and gently lay her down and cover her up with an extra blanket. I quickly walked out of the room, as to not take too long. I quickly walk down stairs and notice half of the team is sleeping, while the other half is quietly chatting or on their own devices.
I sigh and go to my sleeping bag next to Yamaguchi and layed down, I slip my headphones on to block out the snores of the team. I feel myself drift to sleep as my music plays.

                (Y/n) Pov
                     Next Morning

I finally feel the life coming back to me, I open my eyes and sit up. I stretch out my limbs and look around to notice I was back in my bedroom. 'One of the boys must have brought me up here I guess.' I look at the time, it's 10:30 in the morning so I know for a fact most of the boys are probably asleep.
I wickedly grin, I grab my air horn and sneak downstairs. When I get down I see the third years awake, as well as Tsukkishima and Ennoshita. The rest are snoring away in peace, I run upstairs again and grab 5 more air horns and quickly come back down stairs. I get everyone who is awake's attention.
I handed them each an air horn and they immediately knew what I was planning to do. Before I could give them a signal Asahi shook his head and handed his back, I softly smiled at his sweetness. Suga and Tsukishima were smiling and smirking evilly, Ennoshita had a dead look of determination, and Daichi just grinned while Asahi looked nervous, he quickly covered his ears.
I then mouth '1....2.....3!!!' And as soon as I hit 1 we all pressed the buttons and the loud songs of death rang out through the house scaring everyone awake instantly. Everyone was screaming while Me, Daichi, Suga, Ennoshita, and Tsukkishima rolled on the floor laughing in joy! Asahi smiled nervously, he let out tiny chuckles.
The other boys yelled in anger and fear, but that only made us laugh harder. We continued laughing for another 10 minutes and by that time we were all laughing.

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!
And remember have a very rainy day,
-Rain