HOOT HOOT BITCH

All the boys had changed into casual clothes and we were just hanging out at a park. Everyone was just chatting, and laughing. Overall everyone was having a nice time! Eiko was still being held by Asahi, Koushi and Daichi were chatting about an upcoming test, Kageyama was calling Hinata a dumbass, Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi were listening to music. But me ,Nishi and Tanaka were vibing while sitting at the very top of a play set.

"Hey Ryu, do you think Kiyoko is going to come?" Asked Nishi with a love sick grin. Tanaka let out a heavy sigh, "No she has to study with Yachi today." He said in a disappointed voice. Simultaneously they let out a sigh and layed back on the equipment fully, "Damn I miss her!" They groaned out.

"Who are you guys talking about?" I ask while chuckling, both of them sat up in an instant and started rambling on about how this girl was a goddess, and how they were in love with her. I started to laugh even harder.

"Damn you two got it bad!" I say slowly stop laughing, they nod at this statement. "Yeah we love her, but she barely notices us and when she does it is to scold us, not that we complain. It's an honor for her to scold us!" Exclaimed Tanaka.

"Whatever you egg, you should tell her how you feel straight up, not just act up so she'll give you attention. You become more of a bother than a good partner." I say lazily as I lay my back on the play equipment.

Tanaka then started yelling about me calling them an egg but all I did was laugh slightly. "Fine if you don't want me to call you egg then I'm gonna call you Ryu and I'm gonna call Nishi, Yuu from now on. " I say confidently. Both boys slightly blush at this, but end up smiling.

They then reside back to just laying against the play equipment and we just watched the clouds go by. After a few hours we all decide to head back to my house for a sleepover, after getting permission from everyone's parents and Kenshin and my mom.

As it turns out both of them are working at the store until pretty late. So everyone went home and got their things and finally arrived back at my house.

I walked into the kitchen and started cooking dinner for everyone, I started making ramen cause that all we have at the moment. 'Note to self go grocery shopping later'. After about twenty minutes the food was ready and a bowl for everyone was set on the counter.

"Alright ladies come and get it!" I yell from the kitchen into the living room. I hear the shuffling of feet. As everyone gets their respective bowl, I grab mine and head to the living room. 

 I plot down on one of the sleeping bags, I don't know who it is but they will just have to deal with it. As everyone started walking in, Daichi makes eye contact with me, so I'm guessing this was his.

All I do is shoot him a grin and pat the space next to me, giving him a hint to come sit with me. He smiles and lets out a sigh, he sits down next me and begins to eat. I watch as they all take their first bites and I see literal stars in some of their eyes.

"(Y/n) this is soooo good!!!!!" Yelled Hinata, I chuckled. "Thanks Sho Sho, I would hope so I make all those meat buns and stuff at the shop." I say in a grateful tone. Every boy in the room snapped their head in my direction, looking at me in disbelief then directly at Hinata, who looked like he was seeing a god.

I laughed, "I know you guys are a fan of them, my brother is always complaining how those might as well be all you guys eat." I chuckle out. I then hear a familiar ringtone blast through my phone, I froze, and in an instant I start to rapidly look around for my phone, when I find it I answer the facetime in a hurry!

"HOOT HOOT BITCH" Screamed a familiar bi-colored male shouts in excitement, "BOBO!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!" I yell out just as happy. "Calm down Bokuto-san...: I could hear a familiar voice on the other line mubble. Bolutos face dropped a little into a pout from the scolding Akashi gave him. "Oh my gosh, Keji you are still so pretty! Good to see some things don't change. " I smirk, Akashi's face bursted bright red at the comment.

"Wait is that Bokuto-Senpai!?" Asked Hinata in amazement. "Wait, is that my disciple!?" Yelled Bokuto after hearing Hinata's voice.  

Hope you guys enjoyed! Be on the look out for the next chapter soon!!!

Have a very rainy day,

-Rain