Bokuto you still owe me 5 bucks!

nodded, "Yeah the entire Karasuno team is here for a sleepover

 nodded, "Yeah the entire Karasuno team is here for a sleepover. I'm guessing you guys know each other from that training camp?" I ask and everyone nodded or voiced their answer.

Tsukishima and some of the others slightly shivered at the mention of the camp, but I brushed it off. "Anyway how do you two guys know each other (Y/n)?" Asked Daichi, I just cracked a grin and sighed.

"Well we have known them since middle school, me and Akashi are both second year and I met them on a field trip with my middle school. We were touring different schools to see where we wanted to go to high school. We were at Fukurodani and I snuck off from my group to see the volleyball gym to see how they played. It turns out Akashi snuck off from the group as well, and we bumped into Bokuto!" I exclaimed recalling the memories.

"Yeah, good times!" Bokuto laughed. I see Akashi smiling softly at the memory. "We've been friends ever since that day haha!" Exclaimed Bokuto.

"So wait, from what I'm hearing you were only picking your highschool based on their volleyball team?" Questioned Tsukishima teasingly. "Yep, why do you think I go to the number 1 school? I needed people who could keep up with me. Why do you think I didn't go to Kurasuno, they couldn't keep up with me on my worst day." I say smirking.

"But I will admit, their captain is respectable. She has a good head on her shoulders, it's just her team is lazy and unmotivated, she loves the sport, they just play it." I say.

Dad-chi Pov (Didn't see that one coming did ya... or you did idk lol) 

"So wait, from what I'm hearing you were only picking your highschool based on their volleyball team?" I hear Tsukishima question. "Yep, why do you think I go to the number 1 school? I needed people who could keep up with me. Why do you think I didn't go to Kurasuno, they couldn't keep up with me on my worst day." She smirks.

"But I will admit, their captain is respectable. She has a good head on her shoulders, it's just her team is lazy and unmotivated, she loves the sport, they just play it." I couldn't believe my ears, she may talk arrogantly, but she still can acknowledge the fact that Mishimiya is a good player, even though (y/n) is so far ahead. I can tell she is a good captain to her team, she drips the confidence of an ace and holds the power and stability of a captain.

(Y/n) Pov

"Anyway (Y/n), we were calling to see how practice is going lately, we know you're trying to get to national and the inter high are the day before the Karasuno guy's match against Johzenji, Are you nervous?" Asked Akashi calmly.

I shook my head, "Nope, I know we are gonna win and we got the schedule of who we will be playing against and it turns out we are playing against Karasuno's girl team. So who knows, maybe your girls team will surprise me boys" I say as I look around at the team.

"Don't underestimate them (Y/n), a lot can change." Said Daichi. I nod, and turn my attention back to the owl like man on my screen. "Anyway we gotta go, we have to catch the train." Said Bokuto. I smile, "Alright, bye BoBo, bye Pretty boy! Remember you owe me some sets Keji, and Bokuto you still owe me 5 bucks!" I say as I quickly hang up the phone.

I sigh and fall backwards, my head hitting something very comfy, but definitely not a pillow. I look and realize I am now laying my head across Daichi's thighs, "Jesus your thighs are nice man! Like holy shit, they're like pillows..." I say as I feel myself slip into sleep. 

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!

And remember peeps

Have a very rainy day,

-Rain