"Project"

"Today we're doing a history project. Each of you will be with the same partners you were paired with yesterday to make this easy." He pulled up a slide show. "You choose atleast 3 heroes each, and for each one you need to list and explain 5 of their historical events, achievements, pictures, and one of their agencies. You'll have a week to complete the project, dismissed."

Izuku tapped on my back, "Will you be able to- work with him...?" He asked quietly. "Yea... We talked yesterday." I responded. "And..?" He tilted his head. "We're gonna forget it ever happened." I replied sternly.

"C'mon dumbass!" Bakugou grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the corner of the room, sat on the floor, and plugged in his laptop. "What here do you want to start with-" I asked. "All Might."

"Okay- maybe i'll ask Izuku some things about him!" I went to get up but Bakugou caught my ankle. "Don't ask that idiot. My information is gonna be better than his." "If you say so." I shrugged. Bakugou growled lowly at me. "Sooo- what do you want me to do?" I asked after sitting in silence for a moment while he typed on the laptop, rocking back and forth.

"You're in charge of decorating the poster board."
"That it?" I tilted my head. "Did you not hear me the first time dumbass?" He scolded. "It's not my fault you gave me almost nothing to do." I rolled my eyes.
"The fuck did you say?!" He tensed up. "Guess you're loosing your hearing too." I chuckled. "Hah!? Shut up and help me with this!"

"Bakugou Katsuki asking for help? I could never-" Kaminari started, before being cut off.

"I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S HELP!" I flinched at the sudden yelling, he immediately let down after noticing. His expression hinted a bit apologetically, but made sure he doesn't express it enough for me to notice too much. Kaminari noticed aswell, he came down by me and crouched to my level, placing his hand on my shoulder and rubbing it a bit. "You okay..?" He offered a light smile. "Yea...?" I turned my head at him, confused by his question. "Why wouldn't I be-"

"What are you guys doing-" He sat down.

"The project that was just assigned to us you idiot!" Bakugou shouted at him as I giggled. "Ra-Right.." Kaminari smiled awkwardly, before turning his attention to me, he looked me up and down accidentally. He smirked. "Y'know- if you ever wanted to go on a actual date~"

Bakugou, with a looming devilish aura, "Don't you have something to work on?" He growled. "Y-yea-" He chucked awkwardly as he got up and left. "So... How are we gonna go about working on this outside of school..?" I asked, hoping he'd be interested in hanging out. "You can come to my house or my dorm. Depends which one i'm at on what days." He continued to type. "Okay- when do you want to..?"

"I'll be at my mom's today and tomorrow. The rest at the dorms. You don't wanna meet that old hag again."

"Well- i'm gonna have to, I have training planned with Izuku and Todoroki after school in the next few days. I'll go to your mom's tomorrow..? Well- I'll need the address- but-" I lied about being busy, I just want things to be normal again. "I'll walk you."

I noticed she's been calling that damn Deku by his first name.

"Okay... Is your mom really that bad..?" I asked, almost concerned. "She's fucking annoying." He rested his head on his hand, and used the laptop mouse with the other. "O-oh-" There was a breif silence after this. "Hey." He turned his attention to me, making eye contact. "Hm?" I raised my eyebrow in question, and made eye contact with him."W-what's your favorite color...?" He asked.

"It's red..." I replied staring at his rough crimson eyes. "You..?" "Black."

red... He thought, mentally catalogging it.

The lunch bell rang

"So- I guess i'll see you tomorrow..?"
"Yea. Sure. Whatever." He replied, closing and unplugging his laptop as I ran off and caught up with Izuku, who was in the hallway walking with Iida and Uraraka.

"Hey!" Izuku turned to me. "Hey Y/N..." He smiled at me, giving a heartfelt look. It was a gentle, loving, expression. I noticed a questioning stare from Uraraka, who was talking with him but ignored her as soon as I spoke. Iida noticed this. "How is it with Kacchan being your partner?" He asked. "O-oh it's a little awkward- but it's alright. I'm glad you asked about it..."

"Well yea- I care about it..." He trailed off, rubbing the side of his neck as he turned his face away from me. Suddenly, I grabbed his hand and shoved it in the air, waving it around quickly.

"HEY! THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND!" I shouted, everyone in the hallways turned to us. "Y/N!" He whined, his face redder than a tomato, he hid in my back.

"Bone boy..? Really?" Someone in the crowd went.

"YES! BONE BOY!" I yelled back. "Y/N! Stop this behavior at once! You're causing a commotion and annoying Midoryia." Iida chopped the air, scolding me. Sternly, "Not annoying me... I'm just a bit embarrassed from the attention is all." He immediately came out of hiding, chuckling awkwardly, he grabbed onto my bicep and continued walking.

I was fixed on his face, and how quickly his demeanor changed when someone spoke of me even a little negatively. I didn't notice the tingling or red color in my face. "Let's sit somewhere else toda-" He began to speak to the group, before turning to look at me, who was focused on his face and blushing at him.

Why is she blushing at me!? Is she blushing at me!? He thought, totally freaking out, blushing back with an awkward expression.