"Welcome Back!"

And just like that... Her second week off of school passed. And her condition had improved immensely, of course, she wasn't perfect. Shit still sucked, her mother was still dead, heart was still broken. But she felt less afraid now, even if she'd now trauma-bonded herself to the angry blonde. But still, preparing herself to walk back into that classroom, see everyone she hadn't seen since Momo's party, was hard. But as long Katsuki was still her friend, she'd be just fine. Eventually. And finally, she took a deep breath, and stepped through that door.

And as her eyes met everyone's heads again finally, she felt a sense of relief, like everything would be okay after all.

"Y/N!" The girls shouted out as they crowded her.

"We were so worried about you-!" Mina cried out,

"Ribbit-"

"Are you doing okay dear..?" Momo reached out to grab her fingertips, before their gaze soon turned solemn.

"Well..." She began, "I think i'll be okay..." She let off a small smile. "It's really good seeing you guys again..."

"We all have something we want to say." Momo spoke again, before-

"We're sorry." The small group said in unison.

The girl cocked her head to the side slightly, confused. "What-"

"At the party... And even before that..." Mina began, before Hagakure spoke next. "We totally like... Weren't completely there for you like we should've been..." Tsu spoke up after, "And we just feel bad because- Ribbit- while we didn't know exactly how to handle your emotions- Ribbit- we should've tried."

Uraraka sighed. "Yea... And Y/N... I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like..." She gulped. "This is so awkward i'm sorry- If I- got in between you and Deku somehow-" The girl cut her off.

"That wasn't you Uraraka... It was my own insecurity- but- to be quite frank I really- kind-of don't want to talk about him- but apology accepted- from all of you- thank you-"

She let out a sigh of relief. "Honestly it's really good hearing that from you guys... I honestly- iv'e been worried about what everyone has been saying about- the situation-" Suddenly the group hugged her, a couple sniffles could be heard scattered about. "We could neva hate you gurl!" Mina cried out, before everyone let go of the girl.

"Okay that's enough." Aizawa cut in, clearing his throat. "I'm sure you all have smothered her enough. Now to your seats." The girls all scattered back to their seats at you stood there, looking at Aizawa. "And Y/N... Welcome back." He smiled softly. "But don't think i'm going any easier on you. I expect you to be up to speed with everyone else by next week, got it."

"Aww Mr. Aizawa!" Mina called out, quickly shutting her up with a scary look. "Now to your seat."

I looked over to my old desk, only to realize... Izuku, with his head down, still sits right behind my very own desk. I shut my eyes as I walked to the desk, mentally preparing to sit down. And as I sat, the once familiar, good feeling of him being right behind me now... Was awful. Part of me wishes we really did stay just friends. And that we never had feelings for eachother. He was my first real friend, but I let new emotions get out of touch. And now I really miss my friend.

"Psst!" Suddenly a balled up peice of paper hit me in the head, "What the-" I turned around to see some of the boys smiling at me, Kaminari and Kirishima with a thumbs up, and Iida with his arms crossed and a nod. I raised an eyebrow as I turned back around in my seat and opened up the crumpled paper.

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Good to see you again! I knew your manliness just couldn't be outmatched. ;) -Kirishima
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Don't let anybody take that spark away from you, also, i'll give you free phone charges from now on. 'Zzt Zzt' Ya'know? - Yours anytime, Chargebolt
--------------------------------------------------------------
• We're a team! We gotta stick together Haha......P.S. |Everyone's happy to see you. - Sero
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Jump of a bridge for all I care. I guess. - Katsuki
--------------------------------------------------------------
• As class representative I just want you to know that I am here for you! Whenever and whatever you made need! Within... School rules and regulations of course... If you ever need an arm to lift you up, your class rep will be here! - Iida
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Hi. Sorry about your Mom. It should've been your dad. - Shoto
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Study. - Erasurehead
--------------------------------------------------------------
• I am here! Writing a sentence! How about a lunch with me sometime? I believe I owe you an apology. - All Might
--------------------------------------------------------------
We all missed you! So we put together a little something... Take a peak inside your desk cubby! - Class 1A, we couldn't be the best class with you. <3 (P.S. We told Bakugou not to write that.)
--------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled reading all of their little notes... The boys seemed to take their approach on paper while the girls where more upfront but... I appreciate this. Though... I guess I should try and see All Might today if I can- i'm not quite sure what he meant.

Look in my cubby...? As I reached inside I felt a box wrapped in a satin cloth, with a nice ribbon on the top. I looked up to Mr. Aizawa before opening it, to ensure I wasn't caught. I pulled the end of the ribbon slowly, watching as it fell off of the box, and then I opened up the corners of the cloth to reveal it.

A new phone!? I quickly turned around trying to contain the happiness I felt in that moment. Everyones support... "Thank you!" I whispered back to the boys, whom were all smiling, even a ghost of a smile couldn't be hidden on Todoroki's face. I turned back around and gave a quick glance to Katsuki, whom had already been looking at me with his arms crossed and a soft smile. Which of course, upon being caught he returned to his usual scowl and looked back to the lesson, earning a small giggle from me, to which he gave me a little side eye with a smirk, before going back to the lesson, for real this time.

If I was crazy i'd say he's flirting with me. Good thing i'm not crazy!