"Sweat"

Again, I woke up to see Bakugou sleeping in my floor, no pillow this time though, and the laptop was still open. I got out of bed and pick up the laptop to see the progress he's made. He finished the digital part of the project by himself, he must've stayed up late. I closed the laptop and sat down beside him.

"Bakugou..." I whispered. "Hey- wake up- Bakugou-" I shook him gently. Turning to face me, he groaned, "Hah..?" He slowly opened his eyes and examined the room around him. "Shit.. I stayed in here again.. Fucking dumbass..." He turned his eyes towards me, who was smiling gently at him.

"Goodmorning sparky-" I rolled my eyes playfully. "You did all that work without me?" He nodded. I sighed, "Don't do that again." And flicked his forehead. "What the fuck was that for?!" He rose up quickly. I giggled, "Get out of here-! I gotta get ready for class." I pushed his face. "Fiii-ne." He got up and grabbed his stuff, about to exit my room without saying a word. "You aren't gonna say bye?" I whined. He was caught off guard by the new behavior, blush dusted his cheeks as he turned his head halfway to partially face me, but without making eye contact aswell, "I-I'll see you later- I guess." He turned back and shut the door behind him.

Why do you have to make me feel like this dumbass? I got something to do, somebody to wait on. He positioned himself against the wall at the next corner of the hallway, out of sight from you if you were to exit your room.

After I finished getting ready, I left my room,

Bakugou watched you in the reflections of the nearby windows. And as he thought would soon happen... Izuku came towards you.

"Goodmorninggg Y/N..." He yawned. "Hey- goodmorning-" I smiled to his sleepy figure, he walked closer to me.

All right. I'm gonna do this again, if I act sleepy I can play it cool... Izuku thought, mentally preparing himself.

He put his hand behind my head and brought it close his face, he layed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I blushed deeply, "I-is this a thing we do now..?" I asked hesitantly, looking away from him to my own expressions.

"I-Is it okay?" He suddenly woke up. I started to calm down a bit and regain some of my composure once again. "Ye-yea... Totally..." He pulled me into a loose hug, and kissed my forehead again, more confidently this time. I pulled off of him slightly, and examined his red face for a moment, he definitely seemed awake now, and very nervous, but with just a tinge of confidence in his eyes.

I cupped his cheek in my hand and kissed the other one, I felt him hold his breath, and squeeze his eyes shut as I did so. "I-is this- a friend- thing- or-" He stuttered, trying to contain his smile.

"It's whatever you want it to be Izuku.."

Shit. Bakugou thought. This is becoming a problem.

I waved to Izuku as I walked away towards the lobby, my head half turned towards him, "I'll see you in class-" I smiled.

Shit. She's about to come down this hall.

Bakugou played it off like he was coming from the hall and passed you, acting as if he was going back to his room, making brief eye contact. He approached Izuku who was still practically melting in the interaction you just had with him.

"I just want you to know, i'm gonna win." Bakugou got in his face. "Not this time Kacchan." He quickly snapped from the feeling due to Bakugou's comment. Bakugou's confident face twisted into an angrier one, staring him down for a moment before walking past him.

The game begins, Deku.

"Today you all are going to the training feild to finish the last day of last week's assigned punishments, today i'll let you choose your partners to run. Iida, you'll be in charge of keeping lap count, which will be to one hundred, the next pair will go after one finishes. I won't be on the feild, so no slacking off." Aizawa said sternly.

On the training feild

"No slacking! Don't stop running until I tell you so!"
Iida waved his arm in a karate-chopping motion as he demanded. Izuku and I ran side by side until we'd reached our one hundred laps on the convientently hot day, sweating, and only occasionally talking, everyone, except for Iida, and those who are extremely athletic, let themselves collapse when the lunch bell rang.

Bakugou approached me and looked down on me, while Uraraka ran up to Izuku and offered him a hand to stand up, I brushed it off, but it did bother me a bit... My attention was redirected when Bakugou spoke. "Get up dumbass. Don't be a weak idiot like Deku."

I sat up and furrowed your brows at the comment, "You think we're weak?" I stood up and brushed my pants off. "Acting like a sack a' bones the way you are right now, yea shithead." He crossed his arms.

"I'm gonna beat your ass at the sports festival." I stood up and pressed my finger into his chest. "Are ya' now?" He teased. "I doubt it."

Teasing her seems to set her off just right... He smirked... Until...

"I bet she could-" He raised an eyebrow, with a triumphant look on his face, hands on his hips, Uraraka stood behind him. "Your shirt is soaked dude-" You looked to a sweaty Izuku. "Yea.." He sighed, then proceeded to remove the shirt, tossing it to me.

"I don't want this-" I dropped it on the ground. "It's sweat-" Your eyes land on Midoriya's chest. Bakugou watches as your face quickly reddened, eyes glued to his chest. "Y/N..? Are you okay..?" He waved his hand infront of my face, I, only then, snapped out of the trance I was under. Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Yea... I'm uh- fine." I turned back to face Bakugou. "You comin' to lunch or not nerd?"

"I'm not really hungry-" You rubbed the side of your neck.

"You will be." He pointed. "You forget your quirk runs on that stuff' dumbass?" He flicked my forehead. "He-"

"Y/N- i'll buy you something to eat- you really should eat..." Izuku cut in.

"Are you gonna eat..?" I asked him.

"Well-" He hesitated, "No- no. You gotta eat too. C'mon." I put my arm around him momentarily and brought my thumb to my chest. "And i'm paying-" I added with a smile. "Okay- okay-" He rolled his eyes playfully to me, before placing a hand on my head and attempting to ruffle my hair. "Don't touch my head it's sweaty-" I swatted at his hand and fixed my hair as his hand slid to my shoulder. "And?" I was taken by surprise. "What do you mean and?" I asked him followed by a chuckle. "She told you not to idiot." Bakugou cut in.

      Ignoring his comment, "Were both sweaty- it's nothing to be embarrassed ofKacchan." Izuku slid his hand to your waist, and pulled your near him, looking Bakugou straight in the face with a smug expression. You eyes were trained on Izuku's hand, he looked back down to you, you could only feel the butterflies in your stomach and the emotions building up on your face. Red slowly built on his face too, shyness tore into his confidence when he looked at me for too long,

Suddenly, Uraraka intervines. "Hey-! Let's go to lunch you guys-!"