"Stupid"

I made my way to the common room, to find multiple little 'mini spas' set up on the tables, and our classmates sitting across from eachother. Izuku lead me to the seats with him, I gave him a confused look as I sat down. "What is this...?"

"Well- the girls- and some of the guys had the idea for a little spa night-" He smiled. "I-I thought i'd ask you-"

"I'm gonna paint your nails so good." I cut him off as his once happy expression fell to confusion.
"Ooooo~ what color are you gonna do Midoryia-?" Kaminari asked, waving his freshly painted black nails in Izuku's face, I chuckled, Uraraka approached excitedly, until she saw me.

"Oh Deku-! I thought you were doing mine..." She questioned, she held a smile, but looked disappointed. "Oh-! I uh.. I-I didn't know- you wanted me to-" Izuku replied, awkwardly scratching his cheek as he blushed. Seeing his face go red when she talked him... It made me feel a certain way. But I smiled sheepishly at her. "Oh hey Kaminar-!" She went, before tripping and with a whole basket of nail polish, remover, and cotton balls that just so happened to suddenly explode and go all over my clothes.

"A-are you okay-!?" he crouched down by her and reached his hand out. "Y-yea..." She stood up with the help of Izuku's hand. I stood up out of my seat.

"Oh no your clothes Y/N... I'm so sorry..." She pointed, But I kept my compsure. She never wanted to talk to me it felt like. I rarely talked to the girl group because of it, I felt like somehow, I was always hurting her feelings. But now.. Seeing her talk to him.. I'm just mad. "Can I help you-" She started, with a genuine expression of guilt, before I cut her off.

"It's fine." I spoke bluntly before I turned off in the opposite direction, speed walking back to my dorm, Katsuki watched the whole ordeal take place, began to follow behind me, Izuku soon also running behind.

"Y/N!" He yelled out as me and Katsuki turned a corner, when Izuku came around it aswell...

"She putting on her sad face again?" Bakugou tch-ed.
"Yea." I said bluntly. "Why would you let her do that dumbass?" He kept the fast pace beside me. "I don't wanna look stupid around Izu-" I sighed. "Everyone."

"My uh.. Mom... She works with all that stuff.. She might be able to get those stains out-" He rubbed the side of his neck, not used to offering kind gestures like that one.

"How did she trip over me...? Her quirk is literally fucking floating... She SAW me... I knew she did it on purpose the moment she apologized."

'Uraraka wouldn't do that..' Izuku thought. 'She has no reason-'

Katsuki hesitated, but slowly rested his hand on my  shoulder as we both walked down the hall. Blush crept onto his face, but he noticed when mine did not.

"Need help with your shirt...?" Izuku ran up and said in a sweet tone. I only thought back to him helping Uraraka up.

"It's fine." I took his arm off of me, "Katsuki's mom is gonna try to help-"

"Are you okay...?" He walked infront of us to see my face. "I'm fine." I replied, only getting more annoyed with each question. "Why are you upset..?" He continued. "Isn't that much obvious idiot?!" He sighed. "Your stupid girlfriend just spilled shit all over her." Katsuki retorted.

He blushed, "Sh-she's not my girlfriend-!" He grabbed my hand, to which I yanked away at his reaction to bringing up Uraraka. His expression turned sad.  "Y/N...?" He stopped walking, with his hand slightly outstreched towards you. "Are you sure she isn't?"

"Y/N what are you talking about..?"

"What?!" I turned around agressively. "Are you stupid?!"