"Awkward Outage"

"Y/N!" He panted as he came to a stop infront of you, you stand up. "He-here..." You took the box from him, giving him a questioning look. "I'm sorry..." He rubbed his neck.

My expression softened, I didn't want to be mad or upset with him. I slowly opened the box and inside, is some of my favorite candies and a note, 'I'm a dummy sometimes' It read, with a stick figure drawing of him sobbing at my feet, saying 'I'm sorry' I chuckled with a soft smile before I looked back to him, closing the box.

I dropped the box on the ground and hugged him, only few tears spilling from my eyes. "H-hey..." He slunk his arms around my waist gently, holding me tight. "I don't like being mad at you-" I sniffled. "It makes me feel bad..." I nuzzled his shoulder, wiping my tears on it, he brought his hands up to cup my cheeks, lifting my head up to face him. I placed my hands on his wrists naturally.

"Don't feel bad..." He brought my face to his chest and cupped the back of my head. "It-it's not your fault-" He mumbled.

Bakugou watched with a putrid fire in his eyes. He couldn't bare the thought of you forgiving someone who he hated so much, and that someone hurt you. Before he could think-

"So you're just gonna forgive him just like that? He refuses to tell you- Why are you letting him hurt you?!" He groaned in frustration. "You just keep turning back to him!"

Your mouth dropped as you starred at him in awe, as he turned around and trying to hide the tears welling up in his eyes, he wiped them as quickly as they came with his wrists. Izuku looked like he'd seen a ghost, he'd never experienced Katsuki tearing up like before. Never. Not even at the sludge villian attack.

"This is stupid-I- you piss me off so bad-" I let go of Izuku and began walking to him. I placed my hand on Bakugou's back and let out a sigh. He turned around, angry tears daring to stream down his face, "Am I good to you?" He almost looked scared. My eyes widened, "O-Of course you are-why- why wouldn't you...?" My expression softened. "I always have so much fun with you-" He went back to hiding his face again. "You're my friend Katsuki.." I trailed off. "Hey- look at me-" I spoke softly. "What's going on with you..?" He got up and grit his teeth, still refusing to look at her, it made him weak. "Just go away with him." He wiped his face one last time, before he began to walk away. "Katsuki-"

'I can't tell you. I dont know if I ever will.' He thought.

"Y/N..." Izuku tugged on your arm.

Izuku's hand glided from your arm to your wrist gently. He then passed that hand onto your waist, and held on firmly. "It's getting late..." Your attention to Bakugou was completely discarded by Izuku's sudden-yet confident touch.

Out of nowhere, sexual images of Izuku with those same hand placements flashed in my mind, my face flushed red immediately as I shook the thoughts away. 'Why did THAT come to my mind!?'

"Uh-Ye-yea uhm- okay-" I muttered.

"Alright..." He smiled softly at you, thinking of what couldve gotten you so flustered... He found it out to be cute, coming from you. He pat your head before sliding his hand down to your neck. You looked away when he did this, partially biting your lip. Even barely seeing this, he knew what was going on. Blush quickly covered him from head to toe as his eyes widened before the same thoughts flooded his mind, immediately taking his hands off of you. "Let-Let's just go back to-to the dorms-!" He turned around quickly, to avoid you seeing his new demeanor.

In your dorm

"Is he gonna be okay..?" I asked him with a worried look. "Yea... He's always been that way-" Izuku scratched the back of his neck at the somewhat awkward conversation. "I've never really seen him like- upset like that- and asking me things that didn't make sense-"