"Supply Closet"

After the cheering ended, everyone dispersed and went back to their own dates. "Izuku- follow me-!" She giggled and took my hand, dragging me with her. "Wh-where are we going-!?" I giggled with her, before she pulled me into the gym's supply closet and locked the door. She pushed me onto some sort of chest, and straddled me before flipping the light switch. My hands placed themselves on her thighs naturally the second she got ontop of me. "Wh-What are-" She yanked my tie towards her as her lips suddenly crashed into mine, she was already moaning into the kiss I was unprepared for, I soon settled into it and slid my hands to up her waist, moaning into it with her.

After a moment I felt my pants tighten up a bit, my crotch lined up with her. We both pulled out of the kiss, catching our breathes. "Y/N.." She pulled my tie harder. "Ah-" I moaned. "What're you- what're you doing..." She began to kiss my neck as she let go of my tie, and rubbed her hands all along my chest. She lifted up for a moment and cupped my cheeks. "Shut up." She kissed me again, unbuttoning my vest and the shirt under it, she felt on my chest. One of my hands slowly slid down her waist, and found it's way under her skirt and onto her backside. I moaned into her kiss again as she scooted up on me, making more friction against me.

"Y/N..." I pushed against her to receive a moan from her. "I love you..." She went as she fully opened my shirt, touching me while she returned to kissing my neck again. "Hn.. Y/N.." I huffed. "I love you..." I replied. She bit a thin part of my skin with her canine tooth, "Damn.." She continued to kiss me.
"Y/N.." I moaned, before she slowly got up off of me, and onto her knees infront of my legs on the chest.

"What're you.." She slowly undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants. "doing.."

She slowly inserted mine into her mouth, looking up to me for approval, I placed my hand on her head as I grit my teeth. "Shit..." I melted into it. "Y/N..." I groaned. "Ah-" My heart was going one hundred miles per hour. God she was amazing. After a moment of that, she stood up again, slowly, looking down on me where I sat, she pulled her thong off from under her skirt, slowly. I bit my lip. "You're cute..." She went, tapping the edge of one of the bunny ears on my headband as my face flushed red at the sight of her. "I wanna make you feel good..." My eyes widened as she climbed back ontop of me, grabbing my dick gently as she poised herself above it, "For being such a good boyfriend..." I let out a long moan as she dropped herself onto it. My hands slid around her waist and up her back, undoing her strapless bra, I threw it behind her, leaving the transparent, flowy part of the tank top on her... It looked.. Extra nice this way.

She chuckled before moving on me, she used my shoulders for support as she slowly slid herself up and down on me. "Y/N..." I groaned as she went up, I put my hands on her waistline and pushed her back down on my dick, hard, earning a moan fom her. "Zuku.." We both looked into eachothers lustful eyes for a moment before kissing slowly, helping her move up and down on me with my hands. It continued slowly and passionately for a moment, but any second that she moaned I wanted to go feral. She took her lips off of mine for a moment to catch her breath while I sped things up a little. "Fuck..." She gritted her teeth. "Feel good baby..?" I whispered into her ear before biting it a tiny bit. "Ah-" She moaned, before seeing my face again, she furrowed her brows to the best of her abilities and picked up the pace more. "Ah.." I went, "Y/N..." I bit my lip.

She went even faster, trying to hold in her moans, while she had me tearing up a bit, with difficulty to focus. "You're a good boy aren'tcha..?" She moaned  breathily into my ear whilst pulling on my tie. "Y/N..." I groaned, my voice got needier by the second. "Hm..?" She went, to get no response, she stopped moving completely. "I asked you a question.." She cupped my cheeks, my hips tried to buck under her as I whined. I needed her more every second. "Are you a good boy..?" My hips continued to buck under her, trying to get anything I could. "Not giving you anything 'till you answer~" She teased, my hips bucked continuously now, but I didn't get much. "Ye-Yes just please-! please!" I moaned and begged while my hips bucked, her hands went back to my shoulders immediately, but when she lifted up, unexpected to her I was thrusting into her fast and hard, holding her up in that position by her waist. "Fuck! Fuck!" She moaned. "Fuck Izuku-!" She panted.

I soon quickly turned her over, keeping my dick inside her, I held both of her wrists to the chest while she was face down, and I was on my knees behind her. "Fuck-!" She moaned. "Who's good now?" I panted, fucking her quick, "C'mon Y/N.." I growled, "Is it you..? Are you a good girl...?" I moved my hands to her ass, fucking her even harder than before. "Not gonna tell me..?" I slapped her ass. "Can't even talk can you.?" She turned her head to the side against the chest, looking back at me with tears in her eyes and drool running down her mouth as she moaned, but then turned face down again. I hunched over her, continuing to fuck her with my hands supporting me by her shoulders, I leaned my head down by her ear. "You're such a good girl.." I moaned. "Yea.." I panted.

"You're perfect..." I grunted and stopped fucking her for a moment, otherwise I was gonna finish.. And I didn't want to be done yet. "Nn..?" She moaned as she turned her head to the side to see my face, "If you want it you're gonna have to work for it.." I panted, out of breath. "Please.." She muttered. "I need.." She squirmed. Seeing and hearing her like this turned me on so much. "zuku.." She whined. "Please..." Her voice got louder as she tried to fuck herself with my dick. I leaned up again, sitting straight up behind her on my knees like before, I flipped her skirt up, and watched her squirm and beg for me to keep going.

I bit my lip at the sight, starting to have trouble containing myself, I started to slowly thrust into her again. "Please-!" She shot out, and quickly turned around halfway on her back and halfway on her side, one of her legs placed itself on my shoulder, I looked down on her desperate figure, and something snapped in me.

I grabbed her thigh and began thrusting into her and quick again, accidentally activating my quirk a tiny bit. "Damnit-!" I moaned. "Y/N.." I picked her other leg up and hoisted it onto my other shoulder, and scooted her hips closer to me, holding her by that. "Ahn~! Ah-! Fuck-! Iz-! Izuk-!" She moaned. "Fuck Y/N-!" I almost shouted as I finished in her, I kept going but the pace slowed until it stopped, "Mn.." She went, I looked at her face to find that she passed out, it only took a few seconds for her to wakeup again.

"Izuku.." I pulled out, panting, watching the mess we made leak out of her.

Later

"I'll see you tomorrow..." I kissed his cheek infront of my door, "If you wanna- come into my dorm to sleep.."

"Of course-" He replied immediately, I smiled and let him in. "I just- I gotta get a shower first-" I pointed to my bathroom door with my thumb, "Yea me too.." He said. I looked to the floor before looking back up and smiling at him, I went into the bathroom, but left the door open, inviting him in, which of course he followed soon after. I began to run the shower, as I stepped inside, he came in after me and hugged me. "I'm so tired.." He went. "Yea me too.." I pulled off a little to look up at him. "I had a good time- at the party-" He smiled softly. "Yea me too.."

"I love you Izuku.." I layed my head back on his chest. "I love you too Y/N.." We rocked back and forth together for a moment. "Can't wait to hear the others talking about the party tomorrow- we were totally the stars-" I giggled to him. "I loved dancing with you-"

"Well I had to show them somehow- th-that you're mine.." He blushed in his failed attempt to act confident. "Especially after ev-everyone seemed so impressed by you-" I smiled to him and chuckled, "And why do you think that?" I asked, genuinely, not realizing how many people there wanted to shoot their shot with me.

"Because you're perfect."

"So beautiful.. And an amazing person.. Super cool quirk.. Strong.." He paused. "You really have
it all-" He smiled. "Let's hurry up so we can go to bed-" We finished our shower, got dressed and climbed into bed together.

I layed behind him, my arm wrapped around his stomach, it didn't take long for us to both fall asleep at all.