"Survival Training"

Everyone boarded the bus, sitting with their partners as instructed. I watched nervously as Uraraka and Izuku had been talking ever since we got on the bus, fidgeting with my fingers. Occasionally he'd bat an eye at me and wave, which was nice I guess.. I couldn't take my eyes off of them, this was stressing me out severly. "Hey dumbass." Katsuki bumped my shoulder. "Chill out." And broke off a peice of his granola bar for me. "Thanks..." I muttered as I accepted his offer. "Why are you worried about that anyways." He asked, I looked to Izuku one more time before looking back at him. "Well.." I paused. "He used to like her- and I know she still likes him-"

"Don't trust him?" He asked. "No-No- I do- I just..." I hesitated. "I'm scared of being replaced.. I guess.."
"By her..?" He lifted a brow. "Who else-" I began, before he snickered. "What is funny?" I retorted. "You're worried about her replacing you." My eyes widened a little bit. "What does that mean..?" He sighed. "Idiot." He scoffed. "She doesn't even come clo-" He stopped himself, realizing what he was saying, his face flushed red. "JUST DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!" He yelled, gaining the attention of everyone else on the bus as I giggled while he was red-faced. "I can't promise anything-" I subsided.

"Why." His expression went flat. "Because-" I started, "I don't know I just- I don't like the way he looks at her sometimes.." I sighed. "Here." He gave me one of his earrbuds. "Just shut up." He said, looking away from me and out the window. I leaned my head back against the headrest, and closed my eyes.

Later

"Hey dumbass." He flicked my nose. "Get up. We're here." I woke up as the bus stopped, rubbing my eyes. "Why.." I groaned. "Why are you so cruel.." He chuckled at my grogginess. The bus stopped and everyone stood up, Izuku came from behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Sleep good..?" He smiled. "Kinda.." I gave Bakugou a playful look for flicking me, Izuku furrowed his brows. "What?"

"Oh... I mean like- he woke me up-" I said awkwardly, Izuku seemed pressed about something. He sighed. I went to pick up my duffel bag, but Katsuki got to it before me and slung it over his shoulder. "Let's go." He said gruffly, eyeing Izuku.

"Alright everyone. The bus will be stationed up here until we leave, which is where you can find us. Everyone has to make their tents atleast one-hundred feet from eachother, and out of sight from eachother. Go." He commanded. "Bye Iz-" Uraraka ran by, grabbing him by the hand and running toward the forest excitedly, he didn't even turn his head back to me. I sighed, before Katsuki suddenly slapped my back. "Ah-! What the f-"

"Just focus on me dumbass."

"Let's go." He started walking, I stood there for a minute staring at him, his statement made my face tingle for some reason... I slapped my cheeks a few times to shake the feeling and followed after him. "I-I can carry my own stuff y'know-" I blushed as I caught up to him. He shrugged, "Okay." And dropped it without warning, I shifted my hand to become large and caught it, before shrinking it again. "Could've gave me a warning!" We walked only three steps more before he stopped.

"Let's make it here." He put our stuff down, we were in a area with a circular-type clearing between all the trees, a water source of some sort could be heard somewhere in the distance. "I'm gonna see what Mr Aizawa gave us-" I opened the bag, finding a tarp, some rope, food for 4 days worth, and five peices of charcoal. "Five peices.." I muttered. "That's not going to do anything-" Suddenly a gust of wind came by. "Geez it's really starting to get cold out-"

"Come help me with the tent idiot!" He yelled. I  quickly walked over as I put my jacket on. "I uh..." I paused, he looked to me with his brows furrowed, "I don't know how to set up a tent-"

"WHAT?!"

He yelled. "Have you never been camping before!?" I shook my head. "My family hates me dude." I chuckled, "Come here." He pointed to the ground infront of him. "Figure it out." He dropped everything. "What!?" He began to walk away, "Wait you're not gonna help!?" He waved off, "Gonna go find shit to make a fire so y- we don't freeze to death!" I sighed, and looked back at the sad, deflated, tent with it's metal rods on the ground. "Ugh..." I complained, knocking my head back at the sky and dragging my hands down my face. "This is miserable." I exhaled. "Okay."

Later

"I just don't understand! I have all the stupid poles in all the stupid spots!" Katsuki smirked. "Yea and I was able to get the whole fire done." He walked up to me by the tent, "Oh shut up! You have an explosion quirk!" I wanted to punch him. He gave me a smug look before fastening one string on the tent, he stared at me with that same look as he took his hand off the tent and the whole thing seemed to magically stabilize itself. "WHAT!?" I yelled, "Iv'e been stuck on that part for an hour Katsuki!" He snickered, "I know." "You are so-" I held my tongue. "I can't wait to fight you again." I said, crossing my arms and gritting my teeth at him.

"I'm hungry." I complained. "Well i'm about to make food." He sat by the fire and opened two of the cans of food that was given to us, and sat them by the fire. "We just have to wait on them to heat up."

"Okay.." I sighed. "I'm going in the tent to put my stuff down-" I pointed to it with my thumb and unzipped it before taking my duffel bag in there. "It's kinda small..." I whispered, before Katsuki suddenly jumped inside and tackled me, pinning me to the floor, he smirked. "Why-!" I pushed him over and tickled him. "Hey-!" He yelled. "This is what you get!" I straddled him, continuing to tickle him as I laughed, he tried his best to hold it in but after a moment he was uncontrollably laughing. "Y/N!" He pushed me off of him, and tried to get me back, but I dodged and continued the torture. "St-Ahha!-Stop! You idiot!" He laughed.

I finally stopped and just looked down to him from where I was sitting, and smiled. "Why- Why are you looking at me like that-!? I'll blow your dumbass up!" He rolled over on his side so I couldn't see his face. "Never head you laugh like that before," I stood up and stepped over him to my side, and finally unpacked my pillow, setting it right beside his. I layed on my side, so I could face him, and smiled. "Not talking anymore.?" He quickly sat up. "I'm gonna- i'm gonna go watch the food-" He exited the tent swiftly, "Okay..?" I said confused; I closed my eyes for a few minutes, before he returned with our cans and utensils. "Here dumbass." He sat beside me, criss cross. "Thanks.." I sat up. "It's freezing out here-" I exhaled, a cloud of my breath appearing in the air. "It's definitely fall now.."

"How are you..?" I asked him. "Fine." He didn't bat an eye, and continued to eat. "Better than yesterday..?" He paused for a minute. "Yea.." He responded, there was silence for a moment before he looked up at me. "You..?"

"O-Oh- i'm okay-" I said defensively, before he crawled over my lap and got in my face, on his hands and knees. "You wouldn't lie to me would you..." He squinted. I sighed. "I'm just worried.." I spoke up as he sat back down. "What have they been doing all day..?" I looked out the small mesh window in the tent. "And the tents are small- and-"

"Shut up." He suddenly yanked my arm, getting my attention. "What did I tell you about that." I sighed. "I-I know but even if I believe you- it's like-"

"Ugh.. This is gonna sound dramatic." I pinched my nosebridge, and sat my food down. "Like it's eating me alive inside..?" I layed down. "I don't know..." I rolled over to turn away from him. "I just feel horrible and nauseous when i'm not distracted and I hate it." His hand touched my bicep, "Anything I can do..?" He growled lowly. "Can you... Just talk to me until we fall asleep..?" I turned my head to see his expression. "Yea.." He took his hand off my shoulder and layed down by me, on his pillow facing away from me, but our backs touched. "I don't care at all what it's about..."

We talked and laughed about random things and our lives for about an hour before we were both tired, and I felt better, distracted, but I was freezing. I turned around to face his back, and used my jacket as a blanket, my forehead and fists touched against his back as I shivered. After a moment, he flipped his jacket over ontop of me with his other hand, and said nothing. It didn't take long for my shivering to subside as I fell asleep.