"Bruise"

I woke up momentarily at 3 A.M, there's 2 days off of school because of the USJ incident, thankfully. I picked up my phone.

[5 missed calls]
[2 new messages]

I opened the notifications.

...

"What!?"

"I do what I want!?" She repeated his text, "Shit i'm not even-"

Suddenly, I heard my front door sustain substantial abuse as it slammed open. "Why isn't this door locked DUMBASS!?" Bakugou yelled from my living room.

"WHAT!?"

The boy ran into her room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

He then very suddenly jumped at the girl and onto her bed, her eyes going wide as his hands pushed down on the pillow, by both sides of her head, pinning her.

"Wh-what the hell?"

I felt my cheeks burning as I struggled to get my words out, my mind flooded with the first time he came over, and was above me like this.

"Prove to me you can handle me shithead." He growled in my ear, I shit my eyes tight and grit my teeth, 'What is my problem!?' I took in a deep breath and regained my composure, forcing myself to remain unphased, he lifted his head away from me to study my face as I didn't respond to him.

"Fuck you!" She shouted whilst his guard was down and flipped him over under her, with her now straddling him with his wrists pinned up above his head now by her hands.

"You ain't shit bitch." I said smugly.

Bakugou looked me up and down, before I saw his eyes widen and his entire face went red as he sealed his eyes shut.

I completely forgot I don't have pants on.

My eyes widened. "OH SHIT! Shit! Shit! Shit! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" I exclaimed quickly as I jumped off of him and ran to my closet. "Du-don't open your
eyes!"

"WASN'T PLANNING ON IT!" He shouted back.

This dumbass.

This stupid.

Shitty girl.

My heart is pounding as I kept my face covered, my mind flooded with the image of her.

Why do I feel like this. How are you doing this to me... What is this? He grit his teeth.

"Okay it's f-fine now-" I changed into the only shorts I had currently, a pair of grey soft, kinda really short shorts. "Eh-everything else is in the laundry-" I stuttered, pulling my shirt over the shorts. "Because my leg was hurt- and all- and stuff-" I spoke awkwardly.

"I hate you dumbass." He grumbled as he opened his eyes, but didn't look at me. "Then why do you break into my apartment at three am?" I remarked with a smirk. "You're stupid." He groaned as he rolled over to face the opposite way of me in my bed. "And why am I stupid?" I remarked. "You need to lock the door when you're alone." He said solemly, but gruff as usual. "Especially after that villian attack. Dumbass."

"I'm not defenseless- why are you so worried?" I asked. "Are you moving into dorms at school?" He ignored my question. "Probably-" I replied, into which his response he groaned. "Nnmk..." I looked over to see him dozing off. I layed down on my back, and turned my head to look at him. He turned around on his other side, facing me, eyes still closed. "Dumbass..." He muttered, to which I smiled. He was kinda.. Cute... Like this.

Destroyed my door just to pounce on me and just to fall asleep? I sighed. His eyes slowly fluttered open, looking right back at me. "Do you wanna go to the park..?" He asked. "What.?"

"Do you wanna go to the park dumbass. Tonight?"

"Why-"

"I just feel like it! Why do you ask so many stupid questions."

"I- I guess.."

He began to doze off again. "Are you gonna be awake to go?" I asked, followed by a chuckle. "Yea.." He groaned, eyes still closed. I reached over him to turn off the lamp on his side, but it snapped him awake. "Huh-!?" He opened his eyes, to see my chest bearing over him as I reached around him, to turn off the lamp- I turned the lamp back on. "Oh so now you're awake." I joked.

"Alright, Alright.." He sat up and looked to my body, he glanced up and down me entirely, as his expression softened upon seeing the stitched up gash on my leg, surrounded by a nasty bruise.

"So.. How's the leg.. Or whatever."

"Yea.. I got kinda beat up didn't I-"

I chuckled, before the only noise in the room was his hand brushing against my skin, his finger tracing most particularly around the bruise. "Bakugou-" I blushed. But he didn't snap out of whatever trance he was in... I think he was worried about me..?

I examined his face closely, his eyes always had that same look to them, but always expressed so much emotion, despite their typical glower. You could sometimes sense something different behind them- but he was so confusing. I never could really tell what he was thinking exactly. His hands were large and rough, but he touched me so gently. So carefully. Something about his presence during this moment, the look in his eyes, it made me feel... Secure.

How ironic.

I wanna really know him. Everyday i'm more and more interested with his behavior. I still don't understand one thing: Why does he treat Midoryia the way he does? What happened that made him so cold to him and angry all the time? Is he only a gentle person around me? He suddenly dragged his finger on my thigh, outlining a different bruise with it, the unexpected feeling sent chills up my spine.

I felt anxious in my stomach, almost nauseous, listening to the quiet, just the sound of him against my skin, made my heart race. I don't understand.

I shook the thoughts away.

"You ready to go?" I asked him, looking up to his eyes, which soon widened as he jumped off me. "Lets go idiot! You're stalling!" He shouted as he was already leaving the room, one hand stuffed into his pocket and the other thrown into the air and dismissively waving off as he was already headed outside. "Hey- wait!" I quickly chased out after him.

Can't tell if he's a physical guy or what... Weirdo...