"Movie Night"

Laying on my back in my bed after a long nap, I sighed. The day was more eventful than it should've been. I took a nap to feel better... But waking up, I still feel like shit. Too many intense conversations in the past... Two days? Hopefully they're over with now.

My phone chimed.

I sighed.

"One

"One... Two... Three..." I counted, and on cue my doorknob rattled, not opening because it's locked for once. "I'm coming Katsuki-!" I shouted annoyedly, which he ignored, and banged as hard as he possibly could on my door. "KATSUKI!" I shouted. "WHAT!" He shouted back. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I got up from my bed, about to put my phone in my pocket- "I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN YOU OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" He shouted. "STOP YELLING!" I shouted back. "OPEN IT!" He shouted back again.

Finally, I unlocked the lock. Only for the door to immediately come open at full force, knocking me to the floor, before immediately being slung up in one arm around my torso. I looked up to him, saying nothing with my brows furrowed. His angry expression fell as he snickered at my reaction. "Fuck you." Is all I said.

"I dare you." He retorted.

"Oh my god Katsuki-" I rolled my eyes, though smiling inwardly as he carried me like that- as uncomfortable as it was all the way to the common room of the dorms. Why did us shouting at eachother always make me feel better?

He sat on the couch, and with me in that ridiculous hold he had around me, conviently placed me upright on the couch as he sat, but his arm didn't move from its place. "Y/N!" Mina called out, "Your Pjays are soooo cute! AHH!" She screamed. Before her eyes darted to Katsuki's hand, that was placed on my waistline, his thumb laying peacefully over the edge of my thigh. "Uhm... What's that about." She pointed, before her eyes darted between me and Katsuki multiple times, then, something seemed to click in her mind.

Mischievously, she smiled. "Nevermind!" She giggled, I simply raised my eyebrow before shrugging, though something was definitely up. "Well- anyways, we're just waiting for a few more before we start the movie! It's a good horror flick- so get comfortable!" She winked, though I didn't understand what she meant by it. I then looked over to Katsuki, who was on his phone, when finally, I noticed the warmth behind my back, and the fact that his arm never moved.