"Match with Katsuki"

Everyone had finally finished presenting their projects, it was time for lunch. You and Izuku walked side-by-side down the halls. Bakugou's presence was looming behind you. As Izuku is about to snag your hand, Bakugou walked in between the two of you.

"Project was shit dumbass." He shoulder checked me. "Didn't you make most of it?" I replied smugly, Izuku looked annoyed, for whatever reason. "Whatever." He flicked the back of my head. I stood infront of him, preventing him from walking, I put my hands on my hips, and raised an eyebrow at him. He just stared to me, I reached my hand up to his face and flicked him between the eyes with a smirk.

"YOU-!" He lifted me up and slung me over his shoulder. "DUMBASS! Now I have to make you resist-" He growled. "Put me down!-" I smacked his back, laughing. "i'll throw you idiot! Don't test me!"
Izuku walked behind him, and put his finger to his mouth, "shh..." and he smiled cunningly to me.

He reached his arms out to me, and I grabbed his hands, at this moment he yanked me out of Bakugou's hold, and spun me around as I fell into his chest, Bakugou watched as I laughed with him while he held me. "Hey- I almost forgot to ask you- you down to train with me and Bu-Katsuki after school?" My laughter dimmed as I asked the question. His eyes lit up, "Y-yea-!" Bakugou rolled his eyes, and walked off, sitting by himself. I lead Izuku to his table but only momentarily. "Not sitting with us today...?" I asked him."I'm thinking. Go away."

Izuku shrugged to me, and took my hand as we went to our usual table. "The sports festival is so soon..." He said.

"Yea... That's why i'm getting some last minute quirk practice in."

"I'm so excited to train with you- your quirk is so cool!" I was taken by surprise, "You really think so..?" I rubbed the side of my neck. "Everyone in middle school said it was creepy..."

"Well I can't speak for everyone..." He looked away, his once happy expression dimmed down for a moment. "But I think it's really cool-" He looked back to me with a smile.

At this moment I thought back on my past, unsure of what triggered it. Possibly his words being the opposite of many others..? I thought. I'm still so used to being hated.

Iv'e always been told my quirk was weird or creepy... Despite it being strong and trying to use it for a good cause, alot of the reason being why I haven't showed off so much here. People still don't know about me exactly. But they will when they see the move I use at the sports festival... I'm not letting them forget about me. I'm not letting them think I sunk down in history and hid myself away forever. I'm not the monster they say I am. It'll get me known real quick, and if it destroys my reputation, so be it. I do what I want.

"Y/N..?" Izuku went, I snapped out of my deep train of thought. "Ye-Yea?- Sorry- zoned out."

"Oh... Okay.."

After school

You walked with Izuku to meet Bakugou on the schools training feild. Suddenly Izuku stops in the hallway, everything around the both of you was empty, nobody to be seen. He stared out the window, mostly towards the sky. You turn with him and join. "Good it's nice out today, for our training," I remarked. "Yea it is." He agreed.

"I- You're my best friend Y/N." He seemed to hesitate in the beginning of his statement.

"Yea..." I left the stationary position we took by the window, and began to continue the walk to the training feild, trying to brush off the bad feeling I had in my stomach. I reached the training feild, and approached Bakugou sluggishly.