the runaway girl

A/N: Just a reminder that this is a work of fiction and let's not take the shipping too seriously, support Rosé and Lisa's incoming solo, support Jisoo's incoming drama, subscribe to Jennie and Lisa's youtube accounts, and just support them in everything they do. Basically, shower the pinks with love and affection.

So here's an updatee!

-

The silence was irking Jennie. It was what welcomed them the moment all three of them rushed to their maknae's apartment, worrying after her when the news broke out.

"Are you okay, Lis?" Chaeyoung finally asks to the Thai who's busy making some tea for her members and girlfriend.

Lisa only casted them a glance with a tight-lipped smile, "I'm fine."

That was a very short answer which they all know was a lie. The Thai struggles a lot keeping her privacy, which is why she tries to bury every issue and ignore it, which she did for a lawsuit that she almost filed last year, only for it to be revealed today.

Of course, now Lisa is all over the news and is trending on different platforms.

"Do you want something to eat? I can order Chinese," Chaeyoung suddenly asks, instantly thinking of food when she thought about what could possibly cheer up a person.

Jisoo stands up as well, figuring maybe it would be best to give Jennie and Lisa some time alone. Jennie's been too quiet today too, obviously worried.

"I'll help Chaeng choose something. She might end up ordering the whole menu again," Jisoo murmurs the last part, making the Australian pout as she was ushered by the older one to Lisa's room where she keeps some restaurant brochures.

That left the two in silence with nothing but the constant stirring of spoon on the tea cup, done by the Thai whose mind seem to be out there somewhere.

The stirring stopped when she felt lean arms on her middle, resulting to Lisa's brief stiffness, before she finally lets go of the tea spoon, feeling a little better now that she's in her girlfriend's hold.

"Want to get away from here? We can stay in Thailand, or in any private island you want. I have a private jet you know," Jennie suggests, her cheeks on Lisa's shoulder blade as she snuggled closer for some warmth.

Lisa chuckled, turning herself around so she could wrap her own arms on the Korean, "I'm sure it would be fun to run away if we weren't just in the middle of a pandemic, but this will do, Nini. Just stay here by my side."

"That's right. You must feel better now that I'm here, okay?" Jennie looks up, running her thumb on her Lili's cheek as she shows off her gummy smile, effectively making the the other girl's smile grow.

"Yeah, but this would make me much happy..." Lisa trails off, wrapping her arms tighter on Jennie's petite frame while slightly lifting her up and nuzzling her nose on the girl's neck. Jennie giggles, her arms against her chest, which she soon moved to wrap on Lisa's nape because she could never get enough of the Thai, she wanted to feel her lips, which she did more than just feel by the way. Her lips glided against familiar plump lips as if she's memorizing how each bit of those lips feel and taste like.

Lisa was lost in Jennie's lips too, forgetting how the sudden turn out of events today stressed her out and drained her. This girl is just so good on taking her mind away from those things, and now she's smiling blissfully while her forehead rests against Jennie's, watching the feline beauty whose pretty eyes were still closed.

Jennie tried to spend more time with Lisa since then, she really did despite her busy schedule. She didn't care that her members, even some staffs, notices her being extra clingy with the girl.