the one with a crush

Chaeyoung squeals. Jisoo watches her in amusement. Lisa frowns. Jennie came rushing in to the living room.

It has only been a few days since their Coachella set and though it was all too thrilling and unforgettable for the group, they needed this break from all the consecutive performances and concerts they held for the past three weeks.

"What? Is there a bug?" Jennie asks, alarmed and holding up a slipper.

"Yes. Here," Lisa points at Chaeng who just glared at her.

"What's happening?" Jennie asks with a raised brow.

"Chaeng was just fangirling," Jisoo comments. "Rosieposie got a new crush," Lisa added.

"Oh thank God, so there's no bug or any insect?" Jennie sighs in relief while clutching her chest.

"None but check these out Unnie! They're so cute!" Chaeng gushes. She was just listening to some new kpop songs on Spotify when a certain boy group's songs caught her interest so she searched them up on youtube. "They're all so handsome!"

Lisa acts as if she's gonna throw up. Before Chaeng could smack her head or something worse, Jennie was already squishing between them.

"Where? Let me see," Jennie mutters excitedly, making Lisa look at the brunette with a frown. Jennie then smiled while watching the group perform, "Oh I know them! I like them too! I specially like their vocalist, he's got the looks, the confidence and of course the talent!"

"Me too!" Chaeng squeals, finally finding someone who's agreeing with her. "Gosh, he looks cool while singing right Unnie?"

"Don't let yourselves be slaved by men! I heard they're evil!" Jisoo preaches while getting ready to play a game on her phone, bringing up her legs to the couch as she sat comfortably.

"That's why you're the only one I trust here Unnie," Lisa agrees to the other crackhead with passion.

"I've got another crush on another group, here check this out," Jennie grabs Chaeyoung's phone to search the name of the group, smiling from ear to ear like a school girl, "They're pretty great too!"

The silly squealing and gushing left Lisa with a deep frown, specially because she didn't really know Jennie still has a lot of crushes.

Well, it's just a tiny crush.

Then again, it all started with her having a tiny crush on Jennie, or Jennie having a tiny crush on her ex.

"He's cute," Jennie comments, making Lisa quieter the more Jennie praises these men.

"I think he's your type. I mean, you prefer hotter than cute guys so..." Chaeyoung wriggles her brows at the older girl.

Lisa snorted.

Jisoo raised a brow at the Thai, "How about you Lis? What's your type?"

With a slight blush when she felt all eyes on her, Lisa shrugged, "Nothing in particular."

"So is Niki your girl crush?" Jisoo asks, completely making the blonde's eyes wide. It made the older girl chuckle, "Come on I have girl crushes too. You don't even post all our teasers but you promote her songs for free, you must like her a lot."

"That's true, you even met with her once in LA right?" Chaeyoung butts in then stares at Jennie, "And you came with Lisa right unnie? Did you meet Niki too?"

"No I just waited for Lisa while they talked briefly. It was cold on the roof top so I stayed on the hotel's restaurant," Jennie says, sounding uninterested in their topic.