the scared one

"I'm spending the weekend with my family," Chaeyoung announces as the four of them head to their dorm, already on the elevator.

"Me too. Want to come with me, Lis?" Jisoo asks, looking at Lisa over her shoulder. She's at the corner beside Jennie, the two of them weirdly cramped at that one side when there's still a large space separating them from the other two members.

What Jisoo and Chaeyoung did not know was it was Jennie's turn to annoy the blonde by cornering her while Lisa kept taking a step back silently, hoping their weird feud wouldn't go noticed by the other two. Lisa doesn't know how to explain how they came to this anyways, so she tries not to be obvious just to spare herself from a long ass torture of explanations she'd have to make up.

"Uh, no I'm fine. I'll just be at my place with my cats. Enjoy your weekend though, Unnie."

Jennie smiles to herself, "I'll stay," she announces, or more like told herself.

"Really? You'd rather be alone here?" Jisoo asks as they enter their dorm with Chaeyoung punching in the security code.

"I wouldn't be alone. I can stay with Lisa when I'm bored. Right Lis?"

The blonde was already at her room's doorway when she stopped, slowly turning around to see the brunette smiling adorably, though she was sure the latter was trying to be annoying.

Jennie Kim probably doesn't know how hard it is to get annoyed with that cute gummy smile she's sporting.

"Yeah, of course," Lisa forces a smile before proceeding to her room and crumble away from those cat like stares.

She let her body dramatically fall on bed, face down, fists clutching on the sheets as she let her muffled grunts out.

It wasn't really Jennie frustrating her. It was herself.

She didn't even realize she fell asleep while thinking about feline eyes and gummy smiles with her heart beating irrationally.

She got up, squinting her eyes while yawning when she realized it's already past dinner time. She definitely overslept.

She spotted Luca walking on the kitchen while Lily was asleep back in her room. When she heard the television was on, she realized that she wasn't alone.

"Good. You're awake."

Of course it had to be Jennie, sitting on the couch comfortably while stroking sleepy Leo's head on her lap.

Leo you traitor. Must be happy to be in her arms while your mom is suffering here, huh?

Lisa shook away those thoughts and cleared her throat, "Did they leave already?"

"Uh huh. Now it's just you and me here," Jennie says absentmindedly, shifting her gaze back to the television to watch a romantic drama. "There's food in the fridge, just heat it up."

"I'll just leave after dinner then," the blonde says, making her way to the kitchen.

She didn't hear any response so she just continued preparing her late dinner.

She's already finished filling up her stomach and was just washing the dishes when she felt smooth skin, particularly arms, snaking from behind her waist, a warm body being pressed to her.

She didn't have to look back to know it was Jennie who's leaning her cheeks to the blonde's back, sending shivers down her spine.

Lisa's breathing hitches up. Is someone pushing Jennie against her will to Lisa, or has the brunette lost her mind as well?