the injured runaway girl

The calls and messages has finally stopped, but Jennie's guilt and longing only increased.

Three days just after she ditched Lisa, she's now forced again to be in the same room as her.

Last month they've done a couple of shoots for their new show on youtube, 24/365, and now they're here to shoot an episode outdoors.

This time Lisa was the last one to arrive among the four of them, the moment she dreads the most. Now the complications of dating her member enters the situation. She just feels so awkward, not knowing how they'll get through this day. For sure Lisa loathes her...

Except the Thai came prepared, calm and still her usual... warm self. Not even a bit of coldness that she was expecting from the girl.

"Hi Jen," Lisa smiles at her right after hugging Chaeyoung, and for the people around them it probably would've looked like a normal exchange of greeting for the two, but both Jisoo and Chaeyoung knew there was something off. Lisa's eyes darted to Jennie's bandaged ankle, though only a small part of it is visible since she opted for pants today.

All three of them were standing while Jennie's sitting on a chair.

She also couldn't help but notice the frown on the Thai's lips while looking at the bandage.

"Oh my gosh unnie, what happened to that?" Chaeyoung asks in concern when she saw where Lisa is looking at. Now, even Jisoo's staring and waiting for an answer worriedly.

"Oh this," she bit her lip shyly, looking down on her aching ankle, "I hurt it while running on the treadmill."

"Did you have it checked?" Jisoo asked, crouching on the ground. Today, the oldest member is in a jumper outfit, looking like she's the youngest one which she loves to claim. But it didn't change the fact that her unnie would never fail to take care of her and the members. "We're going to have to practice our choreography a lot but you should take your time healing your ankle."

"Yeah, I already had it checked with my doctor. She already explained my injury with our team and today's director too, to make sure it would heal just in time without me overworking," Jennie explains, "My doctor is really strict, you see."

"As she should," this time Lisa's voice sounded a little cold, "Who else would you listen to if not for her? You're so stubborn, unnie. I told you before to take it easy already with the workouts."

Jennie shivered at Lisa's seriousness, and it probably startled Jisoo too because Lisa is seldom this serious. She figures that something must really be going on between the two.

"Yah, you didn't even tell us this happened," Jisoo said, standing up as she tries to take away the tension growing between their group as she didn't want the people surrounding then to notice it, "Does it hurt a lot?"

"No, only when I put my weight on it," then she pointed at a cane on her right just beside her stuff, "I use that when I walk around but I can still walk just fine without it."

Lisa huffed as she turns away from the three, wanting to just be alone for a while before they finally start shooting. She feels as if she'd fuck it up if she don't get to calm herself first before they start shooting and give it away that they're not in good terms. The last thing she wanted is to have another issue that people could use to attack her and her group.

And besides, it's Jennie...

She didn't want to vent out her frustrations on Jennie, though she's literally why she's all the more frustrated these days. She just doesn't understand what the problem is, why Jennie is avoiding her.