the eyes that couldn't lie

If there's one thing to describe Jennie, it's that she's dense as hell. Unknown to the brunette, Lisa is trying so hard to avoid her these past few days but she's making it harder by being extra clingy.

Just like this morning when she barged inside Lisa's room and laid on the bed beside the younger girl, almost giving her a heart attack when she felt arms wrap around her.

"Jennie unnie?" Lisa muttered, looking over her shoulder to see that indeed, it was Jennie. Her sweet scent alone makes her presence known to Lisa so how can she be mistaken?

They all went to bed around 2AM as all four of them had a shoot that night, and here Jennie was, clinging to the blonde at 3AM in her PJs.

"Can I sleep here, Lili? Just thinking about you moving out in a few days already makes me miss you so much I couldn't sleep," Jennie sighed on Lisa's shoulders, sending goosebumps on the latter's arms.

Jennie's usually the first to fall asleep every after a tiring schedule, so her being unable to sleep right after one...
It makes Lisa feel somewhat giddy that she's causing it to the brunette.

It's not like Lisa can tell her no.

Lisa took a sharp intake of breath as she felt all of her efforts— in order to avoid Jennie these past few days— wasted, as she once again felt like falling in a trap where there's no escape from thoughts about Jennie Kim. She didn't mind though. All she had to do was turn around and pull Jennie against her chest for her to get back to square one.

Jennie's making things harder for her but there's no way she'd complain about it, not even to herself.

"I'd miss you too, Unnie," Lisa murmured, her eyes lost in the darkness. All she knew was that having Jennie in her arms like this felt so right that it physically makes her heart ache.

It might seem weird to be too sad when her apartment is literally just on the new building of the same apartment complex they live in, meaning it's just five minutes away from where they are, but Lisa already feels lonely.

Lisa already settled it weeks ago, she even stays there once in a while to somehow get used, but she has never slept there yet. Besides, they had so many schedules together and were abroad most of the time with their tour, she barely had time to move all her things to her place... but now that their group will be taking a break from having the same schedules, she can finally move out.

"I'll visit you there a lot," Jennie muttered, gripping Lisa's shirt tight, her head resting on Lisa's arm.

"Okay," Lisa sighed, feeling like she's going back to square one again and again, on loop.

Whatever the brunette makes her feel, she knew she couldn't get enough of it, even though it's unacceptable.

-

"Did you bring your toiletries?" Chaeng asks while going over the bathroom.

"Yeah!" Lisa shouted from her room in her newly furnished apartment.

"Leo? Luca? Lily?"

"Check, check, check!" Jisoo answers Rosé while playing with Lily on the living room.

"Just come over to our dorm whenever you're out of food and ask for help if you're cooking for something that might burn this whole place, okay?" Jennie enters the room, looking exhausted as all four of them volunteered to help Lisa with her things, keeping them busy all day.

No one would admit but they all were protective of their youngest so this big step Lisa is taking makes them all worried but proud at the same time.