the spontaneity pt2

A/N: 😳

-

(Continuation)

Giggles, giggles.

Lisa nuzzled her nose on Jennie's nape, making the girl squirm underneath her. Jennie was still on her tank top and pants, snuggling to Lisa for warmth instead of wearing back the hoodie she threw on the side earlier.

You wouldn't believe it but although the two couldn't get their hands off each other, all they've been doing is snuggle and smile while holding and kissing each other. Like they were trying to make up with the time they spent apart, familiarizing with each other and just talking about nonsense, really.

"I miss Kuku, how is he?"

"Still fashionable, I brought him to one of my shoots last week everyone's crazy for him," Jennie laughs, her face only an inch apart from Lisa as they stared at each other, her head resting on the other girl's shoulder, "He's an it boy."

Now that kind of distance in which their lips are like literally brushing the whole time is not really ideal for normal people when talking since that's too damaging for the eyes but what can we do, one's clingy as a glue and one's an enabler, tolerating it.

The advantage is Jennie could just purse her lips and she'd already have it pressed against another soft lips.

"No wonder, he was raised by an it girl," Lisa pecked her lips again just when she pulled back.

"Speaking of pets you know I haven't seen Lego enough, he must be big by now."

The Thai giggles. "No, he's still so small and he kept licking my fingers."

Jennie crossed her laid out legs, pressing them as if it will suppress everything else. It took her breath away when Lisa's thumb grazed over her bare skin just above her pants, making a circular motion.

"So my fingers are wet all the time," Lisa chuckles, and Jennie couldn't tell if she heard mischief on it or it was her mind being naughty. The thumb rubbing on her side also isn't helping.

Suddenly, a cold breeze hit Jennie's skin making her shudder and bury her face on the croak of Lisa's neck. The latter pulled her closer, making sure she's warm on her arms.

"Maybe you should wear back your hoodie," Lisa chuckles.

"Just a sec, it's so warm in here," Jennie murmurs.

"Jennie what are you doing?" Lisa muses feeling Jennie sniffing her scent.

"Whaat? It's cold."

"And? Why are you smelling me?"

"Would you rather I lick and taste you? Because I'd prefer that too," Jennie pulls away and bites her own lower lip playfully.

The Thai's smirk broadened. "Oh yeah?" she tilted her head, going for the Korean's neck like a vampire thirsty for blood. And when she heard Jennie's breath hitch after she flattened her tongue and dragged it along her throat, she pulled away with her eyes glistening in mischief. "Like that?"

Jennie still has her eyes closed, and when she slowly opened it... Lisa saw it blazing with something familiar.

"Lisa," she calls for her in a horse voice.

"Hmm?"

"How about you have your gift now?" she places both hands on Lisa's hips under her hoodie, slipping some fingers even underneath her pants' waistband. "You seem brave today but you haven't demanded it yet, so I'm offering instead."