the next chapter

A/N: Happy(?) Valentine's day!

I thought hard on this chapter's title and realized how big Blackpink's impact in my life is. They taught me to be straightforward, so here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

-

Lisa's touch was gentle as it lowered to Jennie's inner thighs, the latter bending her leg as the Thai's lips left soft kisses on it, reaching her injured ankle with caution.

With her elbows propped behind her, Jennie was quietly watching the girl worship every bit of her.

Plump lips left one magical kiss on her ankle and Jennie felt as if all the pain was gone, because that's what Lisa is good at, taking care of her as if nothing else could hurt her anymore. When those doe eyes finally lifted up to meet feline ones, Jennie couldn't help it anymore but push herself up so she could get those pretty lips back on hers.

She wonders how she was able to last days without this kind of feeling, and how she would be able to survive another ones without it.

"I missed you," Lisa murmurs with a lingering kiss, their legs tangled in a sitting position, both still fully naked and lost in each other's lips.

Jennie was the first one to open her eyes, fingertips brushing along Lisa's swollen lips while the Thai's eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Can you tell me now-" Lisa was cut off with Jennie pressing her lips on hers once more, then went to brush Lisa's bangs, smiling a little before untangling herself from the Thai.

"It's getting late, we still have a schedule tomorrow," Jennie started getting under the covers, reaching out to turn off the lamp beside her when Lisa snatched her wrist and pinned it above her head, and did it with the other wrist too, making Jennie frown, "Really, Lisa?"

Gone was her loving Nini who she just made love to countless of times earlier.

"Jennie... I'll go insane if you keep this up. One second you're avoiding me like a plague, then the next second, you're here... in bed with me," the Thai's eyes were serious and dark as she lowered her head, "You asked me to never run away again before, remember? It's your turn to tell me what's up."

"You..." Jennie trailed off while Lisa was holding her breath. The Korean let out her breath, slowly and calming as she managed to free her wrists from Lisa's weakened hold, using them to soothe the furrowed brows of the Thai, then Jennie stared at her deeply in the eyes, "...have me, Lili. You have me. I will never leave you."

Technically, Jennie would never leave Lisa. Never.

Lisa looked at her as if she was some fine China that could easily break. Lisa's stares were that careful, analyzing her pair of eyes, and Jennie understood the fear in those doe eyes.

It scared her too.

[A/N: Song recommendation for the following part is Let's Not Fall In Love by BigBang]

"Jennie, I..." Lisa's voice was hoarse, and there's something with the way she swallowed hard, as if she was having the hardest time of her life struggling to find the right words, that made her sound so vulnerable and honest with her eyes heavy but soft at the same time.

Let's not fall in love, we don't know each other very well yet
Actually, I'm a little scared,
I'm sorry
Let's not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes
But I really mean it when I say
I like you

Instead of hearing her out, Jennie desperately shook her head. She can't bear hearing Lisa say it when she knows she didn't deserve to hear those words. Her mind was filled with doubt about their relationship, she can't make up her mind yet... but she knew they can't be. The deeper their relationship get, the worse it could be for them.