the tease

A/N: I'm not really into getting the timelines & every little detail accurate, just inserting actual scenes once in a while.

-

"It's so hot," Jennie pouts, leaning her hips on the wall.

Lisa took another picture of her. She's no different from any other tourists who captures every moment in Hawaii, and of course there's this flowery, oversized shirt she's wearing that makes her look like Jennie's father, which the brunette didn't let pass as she made fun of the blonde. She also wore spectacles and a baseball cap which covered her tied hair, the same with Jennie but instead of spectacles, she has her aviators hanging on her chest.

The truth is, Lisa's taking lots of pictures lately for the photo album she'll be releasing on her birthday. It will consist more of her members' pictures taken by her of course. That's her gift for blinks.

Jennie glares her way when she realized Lisa was taking a picture of her in her haggard state.

"Don't you dare put that on the album!"

Lisa lets out a hearty laugh for reasons unknown to the brunette. For her, there's not a second Jennie did not look beautiful, but the latter didn't have to hear her exact thoughts.

"It turned out great, Unnie."

"Let me see," Jennie walks to her, but instead of showing her the picture, Lisa turned off the camera.

"Can't show you anything yet," Lisa grins, "You'll have to buy the photo album if you're curious if it'll come out there."

"You're supposed to give me one!"

Lisa waves her off, "It's cheap for you Unnie, go buy one."

"I swear if you put on a weird picture of me there I'll buy every copy they'll produce!"

"You'll make me so rich," the blonde chuckles annoyingly.

"As if you're not one of the highest paid idols," Jennie smirked.

The blonde smiled, backing backwards, away from Jennie, "Okay let's not talk about our net worth and just be normal people here, shall we?"

"You started it!"

Lisa turned her back on Jennie and chuckled. This is the thing about Jennie, she makes Lisa nervous just by being around but spending time with Jennie makes her feel alive.

She looked over her shoulder to ask Jennie if she wants ice cream when she realized the latter had long stopped walking after her and is now adoring an orange and curly haired little girl.

Lisa hears Jennie gush while talking to the kid's mom, "She's so pretty... Can I?" she subtly looks at the child.

The mom smiled and nodded, having no idea a worldwide star is adoring her child and another one coming over to them, but she looked astonished with how gorgeous they were.

Jennie bends a little, hands on her knees, "Hi cutie."

Lisa chuckles when the kid hid behind her mom, making Jennie frown. By this time she's already beside Jennie.

"I'm sorry she's a little shy."

"It's okay," this time Lisa answers, crouching next to the kid, "I'm Lisa. What's your name?"

"Willow..."

Jennie and Lisa shrieks at the adorable girl that finally spoke.

"Willow, such a cute name like you," Lisa replies with a charming smile, making the little girl smile as well and fall for her.