the four of them

A/N: I know I've been soo inactive but I find it really hard to write for the past few months, plus the academic stress lol. And when I found it hard to continue this one, I (again) created another story which is "i promise, jennie" so I guess I'll update whichever I'm motivated to write for the mean time. Keep safe, always!

-

"Well that was underwhelming," the feline beauty teases Lisa with her lips on the brink of smiling.

"Aw, was our Lili shy?" Chaeyoung joins the teasing, dropping an arm around the Thai's shoulders, "Are you the moon?"

Lisa cringed as the four of them continued walking towards the elevator. Two of their managers and three bodyguards joined them inside.

"Yah, they were laughing, Lisa. Look at them," Jisoo points at the men surrounding them, who all looked away and pretended to be serious.

"I have to regain my reputation," Lisa huffs, making the rest of them chuckle.

They just finished shooting for their Netflix documentary promotion and they still couldn't get over how Jisoo was the one to win their little game, a game where in they used pick-up lines to charm each other, instead of Lisa.

"Are we all going back to the dorms?" Jisoo asks and they all nod. "Okay, Chaengie and I will be in the other car. I'll teach her to play Kart Rider."

The Australian's face lit up, nodding her head in anticipation, "Finally! Okay, okay! The one and only Kim Jisoo will teach me!"

"That's right, be honored. One day I'll beat even professional players."

Lisa pulls her lower lip in between her teeth, eyes far ahead on where they're walking.

She was silent until they reached the car, Jennie climbing on the seat beside her.

The Korean wasted no time and caught the Thai's hand, intertwining them.

She wasn't being subtle on her actions lately. Sticking to Lisa's side whenever she can, intertwining their fingers just like now and leaning her head subtly on Lisa's shoulder while she laughs at something, today mostly because of Chaeyoung and Jisoo's bantering.

They were falling back to that same old routine, except there wasn't any kissing, fighting nor sleeping with each other.

"I'm sleepy," Jennie murmurs after yawning, leaning against Lisa's arm.

That made Lisa smile a little. "Take a nap, Jennie."

Jennie didn't argue with that and instantly fell asleep with Lisa steadying herself so Jennie's head wouldn't fall off her shoulder. Her eyes remained on Jennie's peaceful sleeping face, a smile playing on her lips because it felt good being this close with her again.

"Are you done staring?" Jennie asks just when Lisa was about to wake her up.

"Who says I'm staring? I was just... uh, about to wake you."

Grinning, Jennie opened her eyes and lifted her head, "Okay. If you say so."

"They're probably up there already," Lisa looks out and stares at their dorm building, talking about their members.

"I can take you higher."

Lisa was quick to stare at her with a raised brow as she followed the Korean outside the vehicle, "What?"

Jennie was in such a playful mood today and Lisa couldn't help but admire the way those lips stretch into a gummy smile.

"I'm hungry Lili," she mutters instead, grabbing Lisa's hand as the elevator doors closed.