Review by Royalty: Call Our Bluff

Title: Call Our Bluff

Author: Chandler_The_Cat

Reviewer: Sapphire_Winters_289 (who filled in for Kirsty!)

Title: 

Hmm, quite honestly, the title is just perfect. It's beautiful, goes well with the book and is just simply unique. I loved title a lot and it made me want to read more. 

Cover: 

Cover is good, but I just felt like it could be better, it seemed sorta plain to me. Why don't you put your main character in the cover? It would look pretty great. 

Blurb:

Blurb was neither too short nor too long, it was just right. It revealed enough information to make the readers curious. 

First Impressions: 

First impressions of this book were pretty good, it was nicely detailed and I love the way you introduced the whole family but I would advise you to search up some synonyms for words that you use frequently. 

Characters: 

The characters have different personalities, are unique in their own ways. 

Lucille who lies through her every word... I quite like her. A whole different personality from what I'm used to reading but it was pretty fabulous to read about a character who lies so much, it reminds me of the story - The Boy Who Cried Wolf.  

Genre Relevance: 

Quite honestly, I have got no idea which genre it was, so maybe I should have skipped this part but oh well. 

Writing Style and Emotion:

Writing style is pretty great as it depicts the emotions in great detail making you get hooked on the plot and storyline. 

Reader Enjoyment: 

It's a story that many readers will enjoy immensely as they would connect with characters and visualise themselves in the settings pretty easily. 

Overall, it's a really good story.