𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺

SCARLETT LAID IN HER BED, SHE FELT THE KICK IN HER STOMACH

       SCARLETT LAID IN HER BED, SHE FELT THE KICK IN HER STOMACH. SHE FELT HER EYES widen, they were voting today, and she already stressing.

"Dude, just calm down." Scarlett mutters. They kept moving, and she wasn't able to get much sleep last night. The stupid visions she kept getting, she kept tossing and turning, not being able to find a comfortable position, and she finally got to sleep the visions came. She woke up scared, and she found herself in her own bedroom safe, for the time being.

She had a bad feeling in her gut something was coming the Mikaelson way, and the visions didn't help her.

         SCARLETT SAT ON A STOOL IN THE KITCHEN EATING A PIE, THAT ELLE BAKED FOR her. She has overheard Scarlett taking about craving pecan and apple pie to Jo. Elle promised she would make some for her, and she brought them early in the morning. Scarlett hugged her and ate them, she had eaten a third of the apple pie now she was on the pecan pie.

"Pie?" Aiden asks her.

"Cravings." She says before shoving a spoonful of pie in her mouth. She pushed the apple pie towards Aiden. He grabs a spoon and tries it, the face he makes she can tell he's enjoying it.

        HER MOTHER AND TWIN BROTHER STOOD IN FRONT OF HER. IVORY COULDN'T  KEEP her eyes off of her pregnant belly.

"What are you doing here?" Scarlett asks.

"We came here, for you." Ivory says.

"Scarlett, we need to know you're okay." Will says looking at her worriedly.

"I am fine, you can leave." She says looking at her mother. She found this hatred in her lately, especially towards her mother.

"Scarlett you're pregnant, we can't just leave you." Ivory says.

"I have Jo, Vi, Aiden, and Alex." Scarlett says.

"You have a family back home Scarlett." Ivory says, "We've been worried about you! Ever since Dean died!" Scarlett scoffs at her mother. Ivory looks at her surprised.

"He isn't dead." Scarlett says, and Ivory stares at her confused. "You don't get to tell me what to do."

"What you don't get to do is just get to shut everyone out, and murder people!" Ivory tells her daughter.

"You want to lecture me on murder?" Scarlett asks Ivory sarcastically, she wasn't going to take anyone's shit. "Our entire family has murdered someone!"

"No! You don't- you can't lose control Scarlett, you aren't allowed to." Ivory says.

"Allowed to? Are you fuckien kidding me?" Scarlett asks angrily. "You can't tell me anything! You hunted like it was a dam sport! It's nothing you haven't done before." Scarlett tells her mother angrily.