𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂

"𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚" 𝙃𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙙 in the motel room

"We danced enough to last me a life time." She smiles softly.

"Not enough Scarlett Mikaelson-Salvatore. I should have done it more." Dean says.

"I love you Dean Winchester, you danced enough with me. You taught me to love and care and feel free again." She says caressing his face.

"I love you Scarlett."  His voice plagues her mind making her giggle.

"I love the way you say that." She smiled.

"I love y—"

"SCARLETT!" He screamed suddenly, he was in agony, and she raced to find him. She tried opening the doors to the room as she saw him being ripped apart. Her magic didn't work, she tried opening the door but was failing miserably. 

"Sammy!" He screamed.

Scarlett woke up sweating, she turned on the lights, checking besides her, finding the bed empty. He's dead, he's dead. He's dead.

She got up and got ready for the day, she was definitely not going back to bed to dream of him. She had been dreaming of him constantly, she has touched Sam and she saw what he did. The memory he replayed right after Dean's death. She remembers the smell of the house, Bobby and Sam got Dean's body and they got the family out. Scarlett burnt the house to the ground, disintegrating it. She began working on the case, as she didn't want to go back to bed.

"You got this Scar, you know how tor do this". She spoke to herself softly as she pulled out her laptop.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙠 working in the front desk.

"Good morning." The clerk greets.

"Morning, checking in." She says. He nods and checks her in.

"Have a nice one." He says, she locks the door with her magic.

"Wish I could say the same." She says holding him in the air. "Where are the girls?" She asks.

"I don't know." He chokes out.

"Come on,  I won't ask again so nicely." She tightens her hold on him.

"Mikaelson." Another voice says behind her.

"Yes?" Scarlett turns around seeing an older man.

"I smelled you when you walked in."  He says making her smile. He took a step back not expecting her response.

"Good, now where are the girls?" She asks.

"No clue." He says. She picks up with her hand slamming him across the room.

"The Girls?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. "Come on boys, I can kill you easily, or not so easily." She says in a teasing tone. The males knew she meant business, she held back before but now that she hunted on her own everything was fair game except woman, children and the innocent.

"We can have have a little fun." She says grabbing her knife and the eye drops. "Now I learned this one from someone who tortured my uncle. Warning, it might sting." She says approaching the the vampires. They thrashed and tried getting away from her but her magic held them in place. "I'm a powerful witch. You can't handle me." She grits out annoyed by them. She grabs their chin and lets the eye drops and the clerk yells as the vervain drop hit his eyes. She moves to the older male doing the same thing.

"So, boys. Are you ready to talk?" Scarlett asks. "I can do this all day, but I honestly don't think you can." She says brutality honest.

"I can take you to them!" The clerk gives in.

"No!" The older male argues.

"Greg, she'll find them and kill us! At least we can live." The clerk says.

"You're stupid! Sean, she'll kill us anyway! She's a Mikaelson! She can't be trusted!" Greg yells, Scarlett pulls his heart out with her magic and Sean looks at her horrified.

"Now, dear, the girls?" She asks, as if she didn't just yank Greg's heart out, without moving a finger.

"I'll lead you." Sean says, and Scarlett nods. He begins to lead her, and she kills the guards. Sean looks at her scared and she begins to boiled his insides.

"You'll never do this to any other girl or kid. Anyone. Ever again." Scarlett says as she lights him on fire, and she watches as he turns into nothing but ashes.

       𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨, and she had taken care of the problem and called the police.

"thank you." The small girl hugged her.

"Give your mom a big hug and tell her you love her." Scarlett says before she walks away.

"Wait! What's your name?" The little girl asks. "I need to know who you are."

"Take care kid." Scarlett says leaving her standing there, the cops arrived and took the girls to hospital. Scarlett set the building on fire after making sure that everyone was out.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 all the victims were checked into the hospital and their families were contacted she left. She made her way to her car as she grabbed her phone and she called Sam, to no ones surprised he didn't answer.

"Sam, it's me Scarlett, I want to check in on you. See how you're doing and all." Scarlett left a third message. "At least let me know you're alive." She adds with a sigh.

He went on a bender after Dean died, and she stayed with him for a bit. Until he stopped hunting, helping people so she took it in her own hands. She checked her phone, she had missed calls from everyone back home, except for Elena, they still weren't talking. Scarlett still hates her, and she doesn't think she'll ever be able to forgive her. She knew Will was looking for her, as were all her friends but she didn't want to be found. She didn't want to see them, she needed to clear, she needed to clear the evil. So they wouldn't hurt anyone else.

"I need to clear." She said to herself, before driving off to the next case. I need to clear. She repeated again in her head, over and over again. This was her revenge, ghost, demons, vampires. Anyone harming the innocent.

Words 1046
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I am having fun exploring this Scarlett, we will get to see a new of her.
Updated December 07, 2020