𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝑂𝑀 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐿𝐿𝑆 𝑇𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑆

SCARLETT SAT ON HER BED, ONE OF HER FAVORITE BOOKS OF ALL TIME, NIGHT WORLD No

                SCARLETT SAT ON HER BED, ONE OF HER FAVORITE BOOKS OF ALL TIME, NIGHT WORLD No. 2. As a teenager she felt this connection with it, it was probably because she was a witch and she trying to pass off as a human girl. The fact that she thought she was dating a human boy.

She laughs thinking back at how wrong she truly was, Tyler and Jake both have the werewolf gene, while Tyler is now a hybrid and Jake hasn't activated his, Elena is a doppelgänger—now vampire. Bonnie has always been a witch, even if she connect with her powers until her junior year. Caroline is now a Vampire, Matt is the only human, left. Her aunt Jenna was turned to a vampire, because of Klaus. Jeremy was a vampire hunter, one of the five.

Her mother is a tribrid, first of their kind, Scarlett and Will are tribrids with traveler blood—first of their kind, being able to call on three witch lines and Silas. She remembers the conversation she had with him, she was truly powerful, she just needed to be connect with it. Will and her are able to control the elements. Her grandfather Niklaus was the Original Hybrid, werewolf and vampire, and her grandmother Eliza was the first hybrid of her kind—werewolf and witch. Her uncles Stefan and Damon were both vampires, her great uncles—Kol, Elijah, and Finn and aunt Rebekah all original vampires.

"I guess now you don't want to be a part of this world, huh?" She asks herself. She laughs a little at herself, she wanted a love like Ash and Mary-Lynette. Yes, what she had with Tyler was great, but it wasn't exciting, thrilling, not how the books described love, being soulmates. She wanted to experience that type of love, as a teenager. She felt trapped with Tyler, like that was the human life she was supposed to live. She experienced a mother's love, when Grayson died, she felt herself dying, something in her did died. She was terrified it would happen again, something was always changing and threatening the ones around her.

"Hey." Alex greets knock on her door opening a bit.

"Hey." She smiles a little.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Just thinking of my teenage years." She says looking down at the book. He looks down at the book on her bed, "Vi made me read them. She wanted to have someone to talk to about them. Don't get me started on the fact that her favorite was James!" He says making her laugh.

"Ash was my favorite." She says.

"You get to see his growth, I personally like his badass sisters." He says.

"Mary-Lynette, a bad ass human." She says and he nods agreeing. She thought it was very grown up of him to let her go, and live her life.

"Even when we're apart, we're looking at the same sky." He says.

"What a line." She says before bursting out laughing. "You just quoted my favorite book love story to me." She says amazed by him. He shrugs as if it's no big deal, "You know how many guys I've explained my favorite book love story?" She asks