𝐼 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐷𝐼𝐷 𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝑆𝑈𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑅

SCARLETT STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OLD HOUSE THE MIKAELSONS' OWN

SCARLETT STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OLD HOUSE THE MIKAELSONS' OWN. IT was empty and in Georgia, she didn't want to be around her family. Elijah stood along side her, "the home can be yours. You don't need to go back to the Mystic Falls." He says, it was very big. It was two floors and it reminded him of the compound in New Orleans.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because you're pregnant Scarlett, and those children can't be raised in Mystic Falls especially with your last names." He says.

"I can't keep your home." She exclaims.

"It's not mine." He says, she raises an eyebrow. "It was once Eliza, it was before she got with Klaus' she created something here." He says.

"What are you hiding?" She asks not believing him.

"Your life is of in danger, you've upset some very dangerous people. The witches, werewolves, and vampires from both species." He says.

"And Hayley being a power grab in New Orleans." She says surprised. He nods his head.

"Hayley is just a wolf, but you're a tribrid, you're a powerful witch, that can channel her twin brother on command. Your children are going to be a power grab, their father isn't here to protect them." He says.

"Who said I am keeping them?" She asks. "Why the hell does everyone assume I am going to keep them?" She asks angrily.

"What's your plan? Aborting? Carrying them to term, and give them up?" He asks.

"I don't know," she says.

"You've been given a gift Scarlett." Elijah told her, he has been trying to convince Klaus himself.

"Their father is dead, being tortured in the depths of hell. Their mother just murdered people. They come from a family who runs, runs. A grandmother who left her child for strangers to raise her daughter. I am sure Damon is a psychopath, and Stefan is a ripper. We use people to get what we want, their family was chased down for hundreds of years by their father! My adopted sister tried to kill me, and my family. Their father was abused by his father, they'll be cursed. Just like the rest of us! They shouldn't have to live with that!" She says.

"You didn't name a bad thing about William." He says.

"William might actually be the pure one out of all the Mikaelsons. The babe Hayley is carrying might beat him." She says.

"Let me show you what your grandmother built for different people." He says walking to the entrance of the house, and she follows him.

         THE TWO ARRIVE AT THE CENTER OF THE TOWN, THERE'S A FESTIVAL OF SORTS going on. People look happy and welcoming which kind of annoyed Scarlett. She felt as if she was going to discover a deep dark secret and it would back fire. The two enter a bar, called Fallen Ones.