𝐸𝐴𝑆𝑌

SCARLETT STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST WHEN SHE LET THE SCREAM OUT

        SCARLETT STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST WHEN SHE LET THE SCREAM OUT. She felt all the rage in her, it was consuming her. She screams again and sees the trees joining the rest she dropped in her previous scream.

"I can't feel him, I can't feel him." She whispers, she turns to see Alexzander behind her. He sees her face, she looks so heartbroken, and he hugs her. "I can't feel him anymore." She cries out holding her closer.

He wanted to tell her but he couldn't, he spoke to Elijah about it but he couldn't. "You're going to be okay, you're going to be okay," Alex whispers to her as he holds her closely. She cries harder hugging him tighter.

SCARLETT WALKS AROUND THE TOWN AND SHE SAT ON A BENCH, A FEW FEET away from the gazebo. She admires the town, it truly is a beautiful town, and people talked about their problems, they were a real community. She couldn't believe she was somewhere her grandmother had built. It was so different yet the same as the real world. They had their own schools, and form of government they kept to themselves besides helping people with hunting.

It had been a few days from her breakdown, she was thankful Alex didn't bring it up. The two moved on as it never happened.

"Scarlett." Aiden says breaking her out of her train of thought.

"Aiden." Scarlett smiles, Aiden joined her and the community yesterday afternoon, he had new information. He was staying for a few days to check out the community.

"How are you doing?" He asks her taking a seat next to her.

"I've been better." Scarlett admits in defeat. "I'll be okay, I always am." She says. "How are you?"

"I've been okay, just going through the motions." He says making her laugh. "Glad I made you laugh."

She shakes her head and smiles, "Thank you."

VIOLET ROAMS THE HALLS OF THE COMPOUND, SHE SPOTS ALEX ON THE BALCONY. She had been looking for him, he seems out of it as of lately. Ever since he came from collecting some of Scarlett's things.

"Zander!" Violet says walking up to Alexzander.

"Violet." He says.

"You're hiding something." She says raising an eyebrow at him.

He listens in for anyone's heartbeat, and takes her hand, dragging her into the closets room, it was the library. He sighs, "Dean is alive."

Violet takes a deep breath, and sighs "Does she know?"

"No, Elijah doesn't want her to know. Not yet at least." He says, she knows he wants to tell her.

"She's going to kill you, once she finds out." She says giving her cousin a concern look. "She loves him, Alex. His death broke her." She's very concerned for her best friends.

"You need to go back to school." Alex tells her.

"What about you?" She asks.

"I'll go back." He says and she nods.

"How far along is she?" She asks, she tried to hide her stomach as much as she could.

"Four-almost five months." He says.

"Do you know she wants nothing to do with the babies?" She asks.

"She's mentioned it, before. We can't force her to want something, or someone." He says, he can't understand how much pain Scarlett is in. Her world is constantly being flipped upside down. When she thought things couldn't get worse, she ends up finding out she's pregnant. "Vi, don't do anything to piss her off, please."

"She might be pregnant but she's not stupid." She says giving her cousin a look. "She has every right to know her baby daddy, former dead boyfriend is alive. And might I add, looking for her, trying to find her!" She exclaims.

"Elijah said, he'd come to talk to her. She is her uncle, he's family." He makes a point, in all honesty he didn't want to be the one to have to tell a pregnant Scarlett. For one; she terrifies him, for two; she's Scarlett Mikaelson, three; the girl is tribrid with anger issues and pregnancy hormones! He defiantly didn't want to be on the receiving end of her anger. Will told him how much pain Scarlett gave him and he rather not try his luck against her. "So bye!" Alex says leaving the room and walking to the gym. He promised Jo he would train some of the hybrids, magic and fighting skills.

SCARLETT WATCHES THE KIDS, AS SHE TRIES NOT TO GIVE IN TO HER OWN NEGATIVITY, she sat on the bench by herself. Something Scarlett has been doing a lot lately: time with herself. Lately her thoughts that she felt like she was drowning in her thoughts.

She checked out all exits of the community, when Jo approached her taking a seat next to the bench.

"What are you planning?" She asks.

"Nothing, just thinking." Scarlett says.

"About?" Jo asks. "Your stomach is growing." Jo says smiling down at her nieces stomach.

"Yeah. I'm having two of them." Scarlett says placing her hand over her stomach, caressing it. She smiles softly, she didn't think she deserves to be a mother but yet here she was. "Oh my god, I'm having two of them!" She exclaims to herself, and Jo hears.

"Have you made a decision yet?" Jo asks looking at her.

"Not yet." Scarlett admits.

"We have a program, when moms give up the baby, it's basically an adoption program but for supernatural babies." Jo says, and Scarlett nods. "No question asks, they stay together. After all they are Fairchild witches." Jo knew about the Fairchild Twins having to break the bond, and building a new one.

"I'll think about it." Scarlett says.

DEAN SAT ON A MOTEL BED, CONFUSED ABOUT EVERYTHING. HE HAS BEEN LOOKING for the woman he loves. He needed to see her, he wanted to see her. Even in his broken state he had feeling he needed to see Scarlett.

"I haven't had contact with her in a few weeks." Sam says sitting on the chair, his computer on the table. "Last time we worked on a case was months ago."

"Did she check up on you?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Sam mutters. He had been lying to Dean about Scarlett and he felt so guilty. But he was keeping his word to her and protecting her and his niece or nephew, from everyone.

Words 1059
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Check out my other stories if you can. Have a nice day! Stay safe and warm. WEAR A MASK!!
Updated January 28, 2021