𝐿𝐴𝑍𝐴𝑅𝑈𝑆 𝑅𝐼𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐺

SCARLETT MIKAELSON WAS USED TO THE COMPOUND NOW

           SCARLETT MIKAELSON WAS USED TO THE COMPOUND NOW. SHE HAD BEEN HELPING the community with anything she could. There was a local doctor, Diana Gilmore who had taken her under her wing, and she was showing her everything she could. Diana had done an ultrasound and showed her the babies. Scarlett's family still didn't know where she was it was better that way. Jo and Elijah kept it a secret, and wouldn't put Scarlett in danger.

Scarlett was organizing the laboratory room, she had gotten to know Diana. Scarlett was used to the people of the town stares at her. Many of the young kids, stared a lot. She tried not to laugh when she saw the parents remind the kids to not stare at her.

She helped taking care of the kids and Alexzander helped her connect more, she met a few kids who knew Alexzander. Two hybrids; wolf and witch Lina and Jessie got along well with Alexzander. He was here before, not many people knew about the community. She got along with the hybrids and some of the kids told them about their experience growing up as a hybrid. It was weird for them to be a in presentes of a hybrid, those were rare.

"Scarlett look!" Alissa exclaims pointing the bubbles she just created, Scarlett smiles and nods. Alissa turns back to playing making bubbles with the other kids.

    ALEXZANDER WAS IN SCARLETT'S CABIN HELPING GET A FEW OF HER THINGS she has left behind that she needed. The only things she took was her art work and some clothes. He knew to keep his mouth shut, and he would risk anything to keep her safe, especially from The Balance. He heard the knock and he froze for a bit, he didn't know who to expect. He hoped it wasn't The Balance, he definitely didn't want to die. He opens the door and sees Dean Winchester standing, surprised to see him.

"Where is she?" Dean asks him. Sam stands behind Dean. Alexzander raises his eyebrow at Sam, Scarlett didn't let anyone know her location. "Scarlett." Dean says entering and Alexzander moves aside as

"Yeah come on in." Alexzander says sarcastically. Sam enters after his brother giving Alex an apologetic look.

                 VIOLET ARRIVED AT ELIZA'S COMMUNITY, ALEXZANDER WAS THE FIRST one to see Scarlett. Violet wouldn't lie she was a little hurt that Scarlett didn't reach out to her first. Jo help Violet get settled in the compound and informed her Scarlett's whereabouts. She informed her Scarlett wasn't ready to go back to the real world yet, she needed to take baby steps.

"Scarlett." Violet says spotting her by the children who are playing by the gazebo.

"Violet?" Scarlett asks confused by her being here. "What are you doing here?" Scarlett asks raising an eyebrow at her blonde friend.

"I know about this place and I come here to help the community, on my free time." Violet informs her brunette best friend, "I was hoping to see you here." She adds honestly

"If you're here for me you can leave." Scarlett says.

"Way to be a self centered bitch." Violet tells her before walking away, Violet is so angry at her, for them looking for her all summer. Scarlett stands dumbfounded not knowing what to do, she just watched as the angry blonde walked away before they engaged in a fight or a worse argument. 

BACK AT SCARLETT'S CABIN DEAN, SAM AND ALEX WERE ALL IN THE LIVING ROOM it was right after Dean looked for Scarlett all over the cabin and Alex yelled at him she wasn't here.

"Where is she?" Dean asks Alex sternly.

"I can't tell you that Dean." Alex says honestly.

"Can't or won't?" Dean asks seeing . "Where are you taking her things?" He asks getting irritated by Alex not answering his questions.

"I can't and I won't compromise her safety or yours." Alex says honestly. Dean grabs him by the collar and shoved him against the closest wall. "I am a warlock. I can easily kill you."

"You won't." Dean grits out angrily. "Where is she?" He asks staring down Alex.

"I can just snap your brothers neck, bye bye Sam and I can push you off!" Alex pushes Dean off glaring at him. "I won't let tell you where she is, but she's alive and fine. She's safe Dean, that's all I can tell you."

"Is she joining the cult, the balance? Or whatever it's called?" Dean asks, Alex doesn't give anything away.

"Don't try to follow me Dean, I will kill you. I'm under strict orders: kill anyone who gets in your way." Alex warns them, he doesn't want to tell him it was orders from Scarlett herself and her aunt Jo. Alex didn't want Dean to see her like this, she wasn't the girl he once knew and loved, she wasn't the same. She just keeps losing people after people, it's a never ending funeral for the the Salvatore girl, and finding her biological parents didn't help.

          SCARLETT WATCHES AS VIOLET IS SITTING AT THE END OF THE BAR AND SHE walks up to her, and takes a seat next to her, she orders a soda.

"Sorry for being an ass." Scarlett says.

"A self centered bitch." Violet corrects taking a sip of her drink, Scarlett asumes alcohol.

"Sorry for being a self centered bitch." Scarlett apologizes for sincerely, she turns to look at Violet.

"I've missed you." Violet admits after taking another sip of her beverage.

"I've missed you too." Scarlett let's herself admit for the first time in a long time. She misses her best friend. Scarlett and Violet both smile a little looking straight ahead, not wanting to give themselves away.

"You've started to show." Violet tells her, "they sound healthy."

"Diana says they are, they are healthy babies." Scarlett says. "I need help, getting rid of them." Scarlett says.

"What?" Violet asks confused.

"I can't keep these kids. I can't raise them on my own." Scarlett says. "I can't be a mom and I honestly don't want to."

"Scarlett, you have a piece of him and you want to give that up? What the hell is wrong with you?" Violet asks surprising her, everyone was so supportive about which ever decision she was going to make.

"I'll bring them to term, but I can't triase them." Scarlett says, "It's my final decisions." She says before getting from her seat and walking out of the bar, she made her way to the compound.

Words 1086
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I miss writing Vi and Scar scenes. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other stories if you can, I would greatly appreciated.
Updated January 11, 2021