𝑀𝐸𝑇𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑅𝑃𝐻𝑂𝑆𝐼𝑆

SCARLETT FELT AS IF SHE WAS LOSING HER MIND

                       SCARLETT FELT AS IF SHE WAS LOSING HER MIND. SHE FELT EVERYTHING, WHEN the council said no, she wanted to burn it all down.

"You were supposed to be on my side!" Scarlett claims, looking at Jo.

"I am here to protect this community!" Jo explains calmly, "my home, your home. Eliza built this place for all of us, humans don't exactly fall in that category."

"They are part human." Scarlett motions to her stomach.

"That percentage is very low." Jo reminds her. "Your blood and DNA is stronger than Dean's, you come from the Original family Scarlett." Scarlett closes her eyes, everyone around her sees the flames on the candles grow higher. "You're a Fairchild witch!" Jo adds, making her spiral.

"Scarlett, you need to calm down." Alex says snapping her out of it. She opens her eyes and looks at the flames of the candles and her hands, she turns them off.

"I'm sorry." Scarlett apologies quickly.

"What the hell was that?" Will asks.

"That's was me and the twins." She says turning to look at him. "Mostly the twins." She says.

"Well they are powerful." Will says, "just like their mother."  Scarlett doesn't saying anything.

"Where's your bracelet?" Alex asks her.

"It makes me weak, it hurts when I use it." She says, and he looks concern for her.

"Is it making you dizzy? Disoriented?" Jo asks and Scarlett nods.

"Both, and headaches." Scarlett adds in confirmation.

"Let me see the bracelet." Jo says.

"It's on my night stand." Scarlett says and Will goes for it, handing it to Jo.

"We need to find another way for you to release your magic, you can't keep it in, I told Ivory not to give you the bracelet." Jo says. "It's bad news."

"What?" Scarlett asks.

"That bracelet doesn't just cloak you, it suppress your powers, and your babies powers. Eliza's mother, was against using it, she used it when she was pregnant and she had the same side affects. She was pregnant with twins, only one of them survived." Jo says.

"Eliza was a twin?" Scarlett asks.

"Both girls, identical." Jo says.

"Why would my mom give her the bracelet then?" Will asks.

"She inherited the bracelet, from my father's collection." Jo explains, "not everything got documented in inventory, which someone should definitely do. For safety."

"She said she used it during her pregnancy." Will says.

"And she had complications during the pregnancy, no one was there to guide her. The Balance thought you were dead. They thought you were both dead." Jo looks between her niece and nephew. "We won't make that mistake. Those babies are going to have a safe place, and are going to be protected no matter what."

SCARLETT SAT IN DIANA'S OFFICE, SHE LOOKS OVER AT THE FILES AS SHE ORGANIZES the files.

"What do you know about my family?" Scarlett asks Diana.

"Which one?" Diana asks.

"My grandmother, Eliza." Scarlett says looking over the paper work, originating it into separate piles to put in different cabinets.

"She was great, she did everything she could to protect those who were different, she was different. She was a force to be reckon with." Diana smiles. "I'm sure Jo told you."

"Tell me your version." Scarlett says.

"I didn't meet her personally, but my grandfather did, he was one of the few people who stood by her side, as she created this and she kept this place hidden from the balance." Diana says. "The balance couldn't bear the thought of hybrids existing, and the fact that we aren't evil. They would use to their advantage but Eliza she changed that. She was supposed to make more changes but..."  Diana sighs.

"Mikael killed her." Scarlett says and Diana nods. "And her unborn son."

"I don't think I can handle the pressure, do everything that's expected of me. I'm just me, I'm not Eliza." Scarlett says opening up to her.

"Eliza is Eliza, you are you." Diana says.

"They attacked me, they tried to kill me." Scarlett says.

"I think they tried to kill your kids, they knew you'd survive the attack." Diana says and Scarlett feels the anger bubbling inside her.

"Which is worse." Scarlett says.

"The balance want things done a certain way, how it's always been done." Diana says.

"But it's not working, they look like a terrorist," Scarlett exclaims.

"But people, witches respect them, even if they hate them, and are scared of them. They have power Scarlett, and if they get you, they'll have even more." Diana explains.

"So we destroy it." Scarlett says. "Dismantle everything." She says and Diana smiles. "If it's not working for you, destroy it and make it work for you, or some crap like that." She says making Diana laugh. 

"Some crap like that. And Scarlett don't underestimate yourself, you're stronger than you know." Diana says making the younger girl smile at her comment. "You have two reasons to fight." Diana motions to Scarlett's stomach.

               SCARLETT DIDN'T EXPECT THE TWO BROTHERS TO SHOW UP. THE LOCKWOOD BROTHERS, especially here. She hasn't been in contact with them—anyone for that matter.

"You look different from the last time I saw you." Jake teases her with a smile, wrapping his arms around her hugging her.

"What are doing here?" She asks clearly surprised.

"Alex told me about this place, I thought it would safe for Tyler to lay low." He says. "How are you feeling?" He asks her sincerely.

"I can't have Tyler see me." She says worried for his reaction. "Despite how things ended between us, and everything that happened, he is Tyler. And I don't know how he'll react to seeing me pregnant..." she stays silent for a moment.

"Also knowing that you're Klaus granddaughter." He finishes off for her. "And he's angry."

"I am angry too, I feel everything much more." She says rubbing her stomach. "They make me feel a lot more, it's tiring." She says.

"I'm sure." He says. "Any weird cravings." He asks.

She shakes her head. "Just angry issues."

"Like their mom." He says making her laugh. He doesn't bring up Dean, thinking he's still dead. "Are you keeping them?"

"I don't know, I think they are better off without everything in my life. Find them a nice family here, let them being raised loving parents, someone who can give them stability." She says, he nods. "Have you seen Vi?" She asks. "Or are you hiding from her?" She teases him and he scoffs.

"I hate you right now, but I haven't seen her and I hope I don't see her for a few days. I know what I did to her was shitty. How I ended things." He says sighting rubbing his eyes. "And she might actually kill me."

"I don't know about killing you, but she might actually break your bones." She says laughing lightly. The two make their way to her spot in the entire compound, the library and catch up with shit.

Words 1164
I finally updated, oops. Sorry, don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I honestly have writers block for this story but I really want to finish it. Stay safe, wear masks, get your vaccines. Be a hoe.
Updated July 05, 2021