𝐵𝐴𝐷 𝐿𝐼𝐴𝑅

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 the view in front of her

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 the view in front of her. She reeked of blood, any vampire could smell her from a mile away.

Klaus found Scarlett in a pool of blood, he found her drenched in enemy blood. She had saved the people, the innocent girls. Her mother had called him, Scarlett and Klaus both have a special bond.

"Scarlett." He says and she turns around to see him. She's surprised, she knew her family were looking for her but Will kept his distance.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I am clearing! I need to clear the world form this evil." She says, he can see the anger in her eyes, she feels anger, she's angry all the time. He can the hurt, she is hurt.

"If you want to kill? I can arrange that". He says.

"It's about getting rid of the evil, demons! Ghosts! Vampires! Anyone who harms the innocent! Human Hunters shouldn't exist! They shouldn't! They should live normal lives!" She says.

"So you're going to clear them all on your own? You're going to what? Turn them?" He asks.

"They shouldn't have to clean up our messes from our kind." She snaps angrily. "Don't you get it?" She asks.

"You've been alive for many years! You've been alive for so so long! You've created some of these messes." She adds, staring at him hard. Her anger wasn't for him, he knew it. She was hurt, and she wanted to make them pay for taking Dean. She was hurt and she wanted to make anyone pay.

"Everyone's looking for you." He says.

"I know." She says.

"It's been months." He adds.

"Haven't you been at New Orleans?" She asks.

"Doesn't mean I don't know what's going on. You killed two vampires who were looking after  you." He states.

"They killed an innocent." She shrugs off. They are both quiet, as they both enjoy the view. That's when Klaus hears it, the other two heart beats.

"Scarlett?" He asks.

"What?" She asks surprised.

"Are you pregnant?" He asks, and her faces changes from neutral to completely mortified.

    𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛, 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚. 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 something that still soothed her. She connected the dots. She hasn't even realized that she missed her periods, yes she put on a little weight but she just assumed it was because of all she ate.