𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝐸

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙣

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙣. 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 weren't home. His parents were probably out trying to find Scarlett they have been for the last couple of months now. She disappeared after college ended, and picked up the phone once in a while, but after Dean died she went away, completely.

"Have you found her?" Jeremy asks entering Will's room.

"No, she doesn't want to be found Jeremy." Will says.

"But she's alive, right?" Jeremy asks, Will nods his head. Not wanting to tell him about the disturbing scenes Scarlett has left behind. "You can still feel her?"

"Yeah, I can." Will nods.

"Can she be located?" Jermey asks.

"No, I can only feel her because she's alive. But she's cloaked, so I can't pinpoint where. Usually I can, the closer we get, the closer I feel her. When she's cloaked it's like she's all over but she isn't there at all, I don't know how to explain all I can tell you is she can't be located unless she wants to be." Will says.

"I've seen what she's done." Jeremy says.

"Than you know it's better to let her take it out." Will says, "for everyone's sakes."

"She's angry, and she not dealing with it." Jeremy says.

"She deals with it how she can." Will defends his sister.

"I know her, I grew up with her." Jeremy says.

"No Jeremy, she not the same girl as before." Will says.

"She's my sister, she's your sister!" Jeremy exclaims.

"She's going through a dark phase! The man she loves is dead." Will yells at Jeremy, "You remember what thats like right? Losing someone you love? Scarlett feels more than anyone, and she tries to control her emotions. When she goes completely dark, I have to be there to bring her back, but I can't do that if I'm dead or trying to save your ass every five-seconds."

"We have to do something! Elena and Damon are too busy screwing each others brains out to do anything." Jeremy says.

"You're playing with fire, if anyone gets in her ways, I feel sorry for them. She won't stop until she feels that she's done enough."

"How do you know this?" Jeremy asks.

"Because I'm her twin brother, it's happened before with Fairchild twins,. Its like history it's repeating itself. Nik told me about it. Twins are common in the Fairchild line and the possibilities of her killing me or anyone who tries to stop her are fifty-fifty." Will explains. "If she's consumed by darkness, than its more likely for her to kill."

"Us, you mean?" Jeremy asks afraid of Will's answer ands he nods. Jeremy nods and swallows, he hadn't seen the pictures of the scenes Scarlett has left behind. Will didn't want to show Jermey, he didn't want him to see Scarlett in a new light.

  𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩, "𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 were going back to Australia?" He asks confused to see her at his doorsteps.

"We need to talk." She says going inside and Will closes the door after her. She pulls out a new file, and hands it to him.

"It was brutal." She warns him handing it to him. She looks pale, and a little sick. He motions for a seat on the couch in the living room. She takes a seat. "Sit down."

"Okay." He says taking a seat and he opens the file, theres pictures of bodies.

"It looks like a nest, the ugly teeth vampires." She adds and he nods looking through them. "She wasn't seen alone so there's that."

"Sam?" Will asks, and Vi nods. "At least they're together." He says in relief.

"They aren't, they parted ways weeks ago, she hit a sex trafficing ring, she brought it down, and helped authorities. She didn't kill anyone, she turned them all in." She says surprising Will. "They all confessed to the crimes, none of them cut a deal." She says making Will laugh and smile proudly.

"What?" Vi asks surprised.

"Scarlett hasn't gone completely dark. There's good in her, there always has been." Will smiles.

"You thought she off the rails?" Vi asks.

"For a little, I've never seen her like this." He says very honestly.

"Scarlett is different, she'll does good even in the bad." She says sincerely. "She only tries to help and many people in the supernatural world don't see it because of her last name attached to her."

"Mikaelson, what a drag." he says making Vi laugh. "How's Jake?" He asks.

"Being Jake, protecting Tyler Lockwood." She says.

"Sorry about that." He apologizes.

"It's not your fault, it was the stupid Scooby gang, why would they against Klaus' when he has witches and many people owe him favors?" She asks. "He has family who are witches." She adds.

"They had a shot at him, they took it. Scarlett was on the island. I didn't know about it." He says. "Jake-whats wrong?" He asks seeing her with teary eyes.

"Jake and I broke up, he broke up with me over the phone, yesterday. I heard a girls voice in the background. I know he's running with a pack, but I can't help to think that he found someone who he likes more." She says feeling insecure and she hates it. God, she hates feeling insecure more than anything.

"I didn't know, and I've been dragging you into my family's mess. Sorry Vi." He says sincerely.

"She's my family too. I knew she would be when I woken her up and she held a knife to my throat." She says making Will laugh. "We'll get her back, even if we need to get reinforcements."

"I am not calling in Elijah, Rebekah or Klaus. My parents are looking for her." He says.

"Just because Rebekah is over seas with Matt. I don't see him talking much shit about the supernatural worlds now that he got with Rebekah." She says.

"You really don't like anyone from Mystic Falls, right?" He asks.

"Just you and Scarlett," She admits laughing a little. He joins he shaking his head at her comments.

Words 1029
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and  I love the friendship between Violet and Will. I feel like these two are going to besties, like Jake and Scarlett. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.
Updated December 24, 2020